MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hiking Wild

Creates a lot of white space between header and image. Screws up website layout.

Woodenearrings

if i could give no stars, i would. i hadnt even finished giving the app authorization because i declined at the page where it suddenly tells you it isnt free, and it had already planted its code into every saved theme i have, including all my back ups, disabling some functionalities and leaving lots of junk code we dont know how to remove.

Aus Nz By Luxewell Marie

I can't seem to proceed with the free version at all to trial..it kept insisting on payment ..

Lingerie For My Boudoir

On install of the app, this removed my instagram feed, my top navigation and social links. Looks normal in the theme setting however live, the errors occur within 1 second of loading.
I removed the app within 15minutes due to the site looking really bad. Emailed Mlveda and received no response. You can do this manually here https://docs.shopify.com/manual/configuration/store-customization/currencies-and-translations/currencies/how-to-show-multiple-currencies

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next