Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Made for Mila

Easy to install, however would prefer if could chose FREE option from the set up rather than get stuck on a trial.

Angela Mahon Shop

Just starting out and want to check out currency converters. This one was really ease to install. so we will see how it works.

AttivoGo

Me ha gutado. de momento estoy en periodo de prueba y marcha bien. lo unoco es que se pone muy a la esquina no podre ponerlo al lado del carrito.

Tshirt Buy

This app helped me to display multiple currencies in my store. Currently, I am in the free plan, but if there is a feature to support multiple currencies for products under specific collections I would love to upgrade it. For example in my website tshirtbuy.com , there are 4 collections which is for 4 different geo. so if there is a config to choose a currency for a specific collection that would suit my requirements. I would love to see that in this app.

Vasana

Easy to install and work properly, very good app. Easy to use and very nice support that helped me a lot.

SUMMA LUVIN'

Will let you know when i begin using it. Mainly for price conversions for international targeting. cheers

"Raggy Stylz" Doggy Fashion

awesome app cheers guys this will make my international customers so much happier look forward ti using it a lot

American Smartshop

por enquanto ainda estou vendo, se for perfeito eu volto aqui e dou 5 star!
por via de qualquer questão se também não for bom eu dou menos

KennethStore

The App works well, except when it changes to the default currency, the page will refresh. Can it be fixed?

October 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback.
We visited your store and didn't find this issue. In case if you still face an issue, please drop us an email.
#Happy Selling

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Mehliza Beauty

i used this app to add ccy converter widget on my store.
It really works well. you can see for yourself by clicking on Mehlizabeauty.com