Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

MYKEANS

It looks good and it works but the free version doesn't include the flags,, Hopefully we can have that in future.. It doesn't convert automatically..

Kobaruto

just got this app - will review it after a few weeks. Not on the first day from installing the app. thanks

annelily

my app doesn't work on my site...could you please help me. Looking forward to your reply. thank you very much

May 6, 2019

We have sent you collaborator request, please approve. Our team will customize the app as per your requirement for your store.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Kaze + Kaze

Nice app to have. Easy to use and easy to navigate. It comes with step by step guide on how to setup.

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your honest review of our currency converter app.
Happy Selling. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

www.prettyboutique.com

was easy to install and seems to work well! however the symbol for my default currency is no longer displaying? and not all the selected currencies are displaying e.g. it converts to Euro and UK Pounds but not AUS$. Also Canadian $ is not displaying at all despite me having selected it. However i am happy that pounds and euros are working and it was easy to install.

April 30, 2019

If you are satisfied with our app and services, would you please update your review.
Ping us if you need any support.
Always Happy To Help. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

WomanOcean

It works apparently great but I have some customers that don't see the price in their currency. I am still trying to understand why.

JAQU APPAREL

ProvisionEcoWorld

it is good easy to used

INTERIORITY

Great app! Had some trouble for the first couple of days after install but it was still a great experience! They were consistent in communication and support was decent. Definitely recommend. Also check out their website with their other apps. They all are super helpful with optimization of your store.

ROLLINGPAPERASIA

Looks good. Easy installation. Will update my review after sometime. ALthought cant seem to move the currency tab around, and colour for free plan. thank you nonetheless team!