MLV Auto Currency Switcher

MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 17, 2020

lo acabo de instalar y parece que funciona bastante bien habrá que ver cuando me hagan pedidos

Goldbbee
Spain
June 16, 2020

This app helped me a lot. its amazing. everyone should try this you wont regret. I am thankful for this app.

DECORANDOM
India
Time spent using app: 9 days
June 14, 2020

More simple, very good. Is an app for more personal shisbdjs xkxnxjelngnvoenfonefonfosfmfomwfowfofwn

ThrobStore™ - The N1 Top Massage Pistol
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 12, 2020

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

Trendyella
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
June 12, 2020

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Elwade-Store
Egypt
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 10, 2020

I'm using this app and is simple and easy to installer. Then is a good solutions for your web site. Try it!

Apri.Re
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 8, 2020

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

We 'R' Human
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 11 days
June 3, 2020

bicyclesbazaar
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 31, 2020

The app works well and is easy to add and set up. I just wish the rounding of prices was automatic and I didn't have to pay for it :)

zamink
Saudi Arabia
Edited May 30, 2020

Great app. I had some glitches issues on my store at the beginning but the tech team fixed it straight away. Great customer service. Thanks

ZipKeen
MLVeda replied May 29, 2020

I apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please add us ( shopify@mlveda.com ) as a staff member and provide access to "Themes" ? We will resolve the issue right away.