Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

were not strangers

lol nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

February 27, 2020

Hi Dear,
We have put our best effort to make the app that is easy to use.
Please let us know if you faced any issue with our app, your requirement/concern, we will help you setup the app.
Waiting for your kind reply...

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Eli's Boots

Please see the note from the shopify expert i had to hire because the app was causing issues on my website which meant that customers were not able to make purchases. The ADD to CART BUTTON did not work. As a result I paid 90$ for the shopify expert as well as loosing sales. I a very unhappy about this.

Purevurve

This free apps doesn't work (not sure about the paid apps) with many glitches.

Do NOT install it.

February 4, 2020

Hi,
Free version of the Auto Currency Switcher app works fine.
Please explain what issue did you face, we are here to help you with app setup.
You can contact us at support@mlveda.com as well.
Always Happy To Help.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Scandinavian Posture

Downloaded as I was recommended, but my website started to glitch! like refreshing every 2 seconds.

irvrsbl

Their support have completely ruined my website!!! Do not get any customisations from them as they are completely incompetent - now my website is slow and full of glitches along with my banner not displayed correctly. This company is honestly fraudulent - they will say a change has been implemented when it clearly hasn't and just send photoshopped screenshots. I will now have to pay someone to fix the problem they have created. They've done edits to my site I haven't even asked for. I don't understand how this app is even permitted to be on here. For the love of god do not download this app!!!!
Also it looks like they are flooding the reviews page with fake reviews so that the negative one's aren't visible. Shopify need to do something about this

MPR Tools & Equipment

My website doesn't work now. what am I supposed to do here.

January 20, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please disable the app, and approve the collaborator request.
Our team will help you setup the app and make it work for your store.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Ella After Wax Co.

Installed this app and it overcharged my international customers on EVERY SINGLE item on my website. I deleted the app and refunded TONS of upset customers. Even when I deleted the app it stuck to my Shopify store. Shopify needs to email the app developers. WE ARE STILL BEING EFFECTED BY THESE CODES. DO NOT ADD THIS APP ITS HORRIBLE

January 16, 2020

Hi Sarah,
We replied you few hours ago.
The issue you mentioned is not due to our app. If you are still facing any issue, please approve the collaborator request. We will setup the app for your store.

~Customer Relationship Team, MLveda

defect

I would suggest not to use this app until it has been updated. The code remains after uninstalling which causes multiple errors. One of which can leave space at the bottom of the footer so that it floats.
I just had to spend hours removing all the code manually. It's really irresponsible of the developers to not remove code as part of app uninstallation.

Kingdom Klothes

It’s grate that this app offered free trail period because I was able to spot that this app made my website glitch. Constant refreshing. If you are having unexplained issues with you site it’s this app.

Go Places CA

After the installation, my website started blinking and constantly reloading on all my devices. I tried to reinstall it, however, the result was the same.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7