Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Christian Valentin

NEVER INSTALL THIS APP!! We tried the pro plan, to find out that it did not do what promise, to we did uninstall it, to we now have TO PAY FOR A CODING EXPERT TO FIX OUR CODE. It will mess your theme, code and homepage up, and you will HAVE TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE your self. We are thinking about our possibilities to report them to officials as it is violating the rules, and we will send the INVOICE of the damage repair to them directly, and if they do NOT ACCEPT this we will report them to Shopify.

We are in the process of making damage control now with shopify experts, and they are stunned on how bad this is.

NEVER INSTALL THIS APP!!

June 21, 2019

I regret the inconvenience you had faced. Would you please let us know what issue did you face ? Our team will work at the highest priority to resolve it without charging any cost. You do not need to pay to any coding expert. We provide free support to all our apps.

Le Liadou ®

Does'nt work for what we wanted to do : supress VAT for extra-european customers. (even if the support of the app said : "its' okay" ;-))

June 17, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. It seems there is some misunderstanding. We are already in touch with you. Please reply to our email.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

tinyprojectorforkid

erased my currency show prices without any currency! - didnt show any other This is GARBAGE !!!!!!! !!! !!!

June 13, 2019

We are truly sorry for your bad experience.
The auto currency switcher needs customization with some themes,
Our team has contacted you and sent you a collaborator request, please approve. We will be glad to help you and get our app work for your store.

Waiting for your reply...

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team

CLUB 404

DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU PLAN TO CUSTOMIZE!!!! This app resets itself on deploy to default factory settings which destroys any changes you made leaving you to scramble in production to revert the files (of which there are multiple) in order to retain your modifications. Contacted the plugin creators and they basically said "yep that's how it works just revert your files" which is absolutely INSANE. If you can, roll your own converter!

Organic Crowd

its not working with my store. I don't know what to do now!! I need someone to contact me regarding this matter.

April 24, 2019

Hey, Our team member contacted you last night, please respond to the email. We have sent you collaborator request, please approve. We will set up the app for your store.

FLEXOBIAN

slows down the site significantly and the lag in currency changing makes the site look not genuine

Ready Made Textiles

not working , not working , not working , not working , not working , not working , not working , not working , not working , not working ,

April 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Would you please let us know where you are facing the issue ? Our team will help you to resolve the issue at the highest priority.

House of Rings

I can not change the currency from my website. I do not understand why and I can not fix it. I have followed every step the app gives me but it does not work.

March 25, 2019

We apologize for your inconvenience. Our team member has contacted on email, please reply and provide a chance to serve you best.

~MLVeda Customer Relation team.

lifestyle on sale

Horrific, you cant line up the selection panel "inline with cart" unless you use a certain theme. So you switch to a theme that is supposed to work and still cant do it. Complete waste of time unless you want to overlap your search bar.

March 22, 2019

Hi Craig, We are very sorry for your bad experience.
The auto currency switcher needs customization with some themes, we have sent you a collaborator request, please approve. We will be glad to help you and get our app work for your store.

Waiting for your reply...

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team

Spseye

The worst working app!
Uninstall this app, all the website themes and statistics were changed by this app!

March 1, 2019

We are extremely sorry for your bad experience but there is a solution to it. Please approve the collaborator request we have sent to you. We will set up the app at the highest priority.

Previous 1 3 4 5