Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Indiguè

I uninstalled this app due to shopify's global issue that currency switching is not supported in checkout if you don't have shopify payments. But that's okay. That's not Mlveda's fault. However, after uninstallation, they left pieces of code in my store which affects my store's loading speed. That's not cool guys

September 21, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please approve the Collaborator request by MLVeda
Our team will clean up any leftover code asap.
Customer Satisfaction is our motive, we will be happy to assist you.

~Customer Relationship Team, MLVeda

BaliWhite

I liked the app very much. I can now show the product prices in different currencies through this app. Sonali and Reshma were great while providing support. I asked for the IP based currency. They update me quickly and solved it. A quick live demo given by Reshma is very helpful. But am not recommend this app because they are not providing on the checkout page

Siulii

it's not working. My prices are not changing. so i might be looser. i need your help to fix this. i need support from you.

August 24, 2020

Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have sent you Collaborator request, please approve.
Our team will resolve the issue asap.

~ MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Zenka Mats

bad app, charged me while i uninstalled it and cancelled plan. I highly recommend you find another alternative!

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to let you know that our app uses standard Shopify charges like any other app on the app store. Hence, our app ( in fact no app ) can charge you after you uninstall the app.
However, you may get confused if you don't understand the app billing cycle of Shopify properly. None the less, we will be happy to refund you last month charges which were charged while the app was installed on your system.

AquaBuddyStore

After buying the app the automatic location didnt work and after visiting the support 2 times they told me it is fixed while i tested it myself and it is NOT fixed now im not getting any response. Im done with this app and im going to a diffrent app. Shit support shit app

June 17, 2020

I regret the inconvenience. Would you please provide staff access to your theme to shopify@mlveda.com ? Our team will resolve the issue within the next 12 hours.
Have send you personal email as well.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Seda Boutique

This currency switcher makes miscalculations in my store. I don't recommend

June 14, 2020

I regret the inconvenience. Would you please add us shopify@mlveda.com as a staff and provide access to “themes” ? We will resolve the issue at the highest priority within next eight hours.

Fils Unique

switching currencies crached the page. doesn't work properly unfortunately. wouldn't recommend and will look for another solution

May 27, 2020

I regret the inconvenience. Would you please provide staff access to your theme to shopify@mlveda.com ? Our team will resolve the issue immeidately. Have send you personal email as well.

globalshoppers.co.uk

the collection page is not updating the price. i think i am going to uninstall this now. not good not good not good. not good not good not good.

April 28, 2020

Hi,
I regret the inconvenience. Would you please provide theme access to support@mlveda.com and we will resolve this at the highest priority within 24 hours.

TopFindzFitness

This APP does not convert currency when someone adds an item to cart. I have tried contacting support multiple times and they have been less than helpful. I am sure there are other (and better) apps available.

April 17, 2020

Hi,
Our app is compatible with Shopify Payments and mCheckout app. Using anyone, you can provide Multi currency checkout feature for your store.
Ping us if you need any assistance regarding the app setup.

~ Customer Relationship Team MLVeda.

Dip Nail Polish

Installed app. Told it not to put the dropdown on my site (guess what? did it anyway). Broke my layout. On top of that, it stopped my products from ajax loading during peak store hours (THOUSANDS of customers. THOUSANDS of sales lost). Best part? Deleting the app didn't fix the issue. It's still there. Not I have to go find wherever they screwed up the code and revert it. Fun times. DO NOT INSTALL UNLESS YOU HAVE A BACKUP READY.

March 25, 2020

We are extremely sorry for your bad experience.
We have not received any email/chat regarding front end customization. If you are still facing any issue, we are here to help you.
Please reply to our email.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team