MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mryelh

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 15 minutes

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. However, the app was crap due to the following, your default currency isn't saved, the price keep changing when you switch between multiple currencies. Looks like there is a bug, that suddenly it doesn't convert rather than just changing the currency sign. I was in a trouble when one of the customer chatted with me about the prices are unbelievable then I noticed it doesn't do proper conversion.

Dip Nail Polish

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Installed app. Told it not to put the dropdown on my site (guess what? did it anyway). Broke my layout. On top of that, it stopped my products from ajax loading during peak store hours (THOUSANDS of customers. THOUSANDS of sales lost). Best part? Deleting the app didn't fix the issue. It's still there. Not I have to go find wherever they screwed up the code and revert it. Fun times. DO NOT INSTALL UNLESS YOU HAVE A BACKUP READY.

March 25, 2020

We are extremely sorry for your bad experience.
We have not received any email/chat regarding front end customization. If you are still facing any issue, we are here to help you.
Please reply to our email.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Purevurve

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 3 hours

This free apps doesn't work (not sure about the paid apps) with many glitches.

Do NOT install it.

February 4, 2020

Hi,
Free version of the Auto Currency Switcher app works fine.
Please explain what issue did you face, we are here to help you with app setup.
You can contact us at support@mlveda.com as well.
Always Happy To Help.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

irvrsbl

Location Australia

Their support have completely ruined my website!!! Do not get any customisations from them as they are completely incompetent - now my website is slow and full of glitches along with my banner not displayed correctly. This company is honestly fraudulent - they will say a change has been implemented when it clearly hasn't and just send photoshopped screenshots. I will now have to pay someone to fix the problem they have created. They've done edits to my site I haven't even asked for. I don't understand how this app is even permitted to be on here. For the love of god do not download this app!!!!
Also it looks like they are flooding the reviews page with fake reviews so that the negative one's aren't visible. Shopify need to do something about this

Kingdom Klothes

It’s grate that this app offered free trail period because I was able to spot that this app made my website glitch. Constant refreshing. If you are having unexplained issues with you site it’s this app.

Christian Valentin

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 31 minutes

NEVER INSTALL THIS APP!! We tried the pro plan, to find out that it did not do what promise, to we did uninstall it, to we now have TO PAY FOR A CODING EXPERT TO FIX OUR CODE. It will mess your theme, code and homepage up, and you will HAVE TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE your self. We are thinking about our possibilities to report them to officials as it is violating the rules, and we will send the INVOICE of the damage repair to them directly, and if they do NOT ACCEPT this we will report them to Shopify.

We are in the process of making damage control now with shopify experts, and they are stunned on how bad this is.

NEVER INSTALL THIS APP!!

June 21, 2019

I regret the inconvenience you had faced. Would you please let us know what issue did you face ? Our team will work at the highest priority to resolve it without charging any cost. You do not need to pay to any coding expert. We provide free support to all our apps.

Livic store

This is like the worst ever, it got to a point it stops detecting IP's and even if you update it the currency, it still won't load, i uninstalled it and go a FREE one. The app is totally not worth your coins, don't waste your money on it...

GOFAR PTY LTD

Location Australia
Time spent using app 14 minutes

The app is not working. My main currency is AUD, I did tried to select USD, but the price still showing main currency.

She Moves

If you want to keep your website looking great - Do not use these guys!

I asked for the configuration to be done by the support team (Armish) and he ended up changing the way my home page tabs looked... He completely changed the theme without me giving permission to do so. I asked 3 times to fix it but he did not get back to me, I even complained to their support team and still nothing back.

I had to speak to Shopify support and they got their development team to fix my website.

Not the best currency converter out there, they will cost you money for the premium plan and their support has very poor customer service skills.

If I was you I would consider another currency app over this one.

Aus Nz By Luxewell Marie

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 7 minutes

I can't seem to proceed with the free version at all to trial..it kept insisting on payment ..