MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Mosaic

on checkout the currency goes back to the primary country, how can we make it provide the buyers currency?

June 21, 2021

Shopify does not allow any currency app to work at its checkout hence Auto Currency Switcher app works till the cart page only.

For checkout, you can enable Shopify Multi Currency feature or you can drop an email at support@mlveda.com and we will assist you with the checkout app by MLVeda that you had on your store earlier.

Also, you can reply to the email already sent on payment.mosaic@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager | MLVeda

ROGAFIT

la conversion du paiement n'apparait pas dans le checkout.coment faire ? les clients doivent payer dans leur devises.
vous avez laisser du code dans mon thème je vous demande de l'enlever au plus vite

GOOSEBERY

Review body

NegruTech

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

Essential Booster Sport

The app is okay but the way the review request is setup before I could delete the app is ridiculous.

GeekStop

I tried using this app. unfortunately it isn't accurate with the PayPal Exchange rate and as a result charges a different amount than what is displayed on the Shopify store.

August 4, 2020

Hi,
It is a limitation of Shopify and not of our app.
Shopify does not allow any app to convert currency for PayPal payments as it is not supported by Shopify's multi currency feature.
Due to this, the currency reverts to store currency and PayPal exchange rates are applied when trying to pay using PayPal.

~MLVeda Relationship Team

Psolace

*Zero Star Review* App did not work and so I uninstalled it but not all code was removed and my site was damaged. As a result, i lost a lot of money on lost sales!!

They advertise that their app does not leave any code behind after it is removed but this is not true! I now have to waste more money hiring a developer to fix my site!

June 7, 2020

I regret the inconvenience. Would you please add us shopify@mlveda.com and provide access to "Themes" ? We will resolve the issue immediately. Please send us an email at support@mlveda.com once you do it.

Ugramo

Your css file and js file and circle.png are too large. And can you remove jquery dependence? Can you use webp format for https://d38dvuoodjuw9x.cloudfront.net/circle.png. Can you use gzip in server?

May 3, 2020

Thank you for your valuable inputs. Our tech team is looking into all the three inputs and will update you further within 24 hours on this.

Massager Club™

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Baten Trending Store

thanks you so much, ppapa thanks you so much, ppapathanks you so much, ppapathanks you so much, hihihiih

Previous 1 3 4