Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Massager Club™

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Baten Trending Store

thanks you so much, ppapa thanks you so much, ppapathanks you so much, ppapathanks you so much, hihihiih

Bridal Ethnic

Family Avenue

Free plan does NOT convert currencies automatically. Only paid plan :( That's too bad cause I liked the interface of it. Developer should consider adding this feature in the free plan.

AmazingD

Veryy helpfullll thanks alot! And very easy to use , tis just perfect thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HAT AND BEANIE SHOP

I USE THIS APP TO GET MORE SALES. APP WORK NOT LIKE I WANT. NEEDS MORE DETAIL SETTINGS SDZCZDZECDqqscz

CADEAU

Nice app but like many others is slow to convert currencies, I hope you work on that soon.
Thank you very much.

one Clocks

I'm with the test of the application so I do not know........................................................................................

Swank.Switzerland

the idea of this app is great, but unfortunately it's not working the way it supposed to.
1) even though I'm located in Switzerland, my selected default currency in the setting is Swiss franks, even though my shop is also running in Switzerland and all prices are in franks, the app keeps auto-switching it to euros and I can't change it!
2) the drop-out button for choosing a currency is only visible for 1 second when loading the website and immediately disappears, even though I'm using the most basic free Shopify theme.

So I'd probably have to delete the app unfortunately.

fix lifestyle

This app is not supporting on my current free themes which comes with shopify. Kindly fix the issue even I changed the code as per your instructions. I need to fix as soon as possible so that other selected countries can buy products too from our store.

Previous 1 3