Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Psolace

*Zero Star Review* App did not work and so I uninstalled it but not all code was removed and my site was damaged. As a result, i lost a lot of money on lost sales!!

They advertise that their app does not leave any code behind after it is removed but this is not true! I now have to waste more money hiring a developer to fix my site!

June 7, 2020

I regret the inconvenience. Would you please add us shopify@mlveda.com and provide access to "Themes" ? We will resolve the issue immediately. Please send us an email at support@mlveda.com once you do it.

Ugramo

Your css file and js file and circle.png are too large. And can you remove jquery dependence? Can you use webp format for https://d38dvuoodjuw9x.cloudfront.net/circle.png. Can you use gzip in server?

May 3, 2020

Thank you for your valuable inputs. Our tech team is looking into all the three inputs and will update you further within 24 hours on this.

Massager Club™

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Baten Trending Store

thanks you so much, ppapa thanks you so much, ppapathanks you so much, ppapathanks you so much, hihihiih

Bridal Ethnic

Family Avenue

Free plan does NOT convert currencies automatically. Only paid plan :( That's too bad cause I liked the interface of it. Developer should consider adding this feature in the free plan.

AmazingD

Veryy helpfullll thanks alot! And very easy to use , tis just perfect thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HAT AND BEANIE SHOP

I USE THIS APP TO GET MORE SALES. APP WORK NOT LIKE I WANT. NEEDS MORE DETAIL SETTINGS SDZCZDZECDqqscz

CADEAU

Nice app but like many others is slow to convert currencies, I hope you work on that soon.
Thank you very much.

one Clocks

I'm with the test of the application so I do not know........................................................................................

Previous 1 3