Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best currency converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Luxury Citizens

Awesome App Simple Input. I would Definitely recommend this. wouldve appreciated you guys adding flags to the free plan though.

YASUAFRICA

Kul app others soulhd try out this app. Really helped me. Thank you very much for this app hope to get other apps like this.

The Amazingscreen

It helped me to switch currencies, it does not look that great on my website. Thanks for the free app though!

BetterLifePomp™

I tried but it don't converse on my chekout X so I con't know if I gonna continue to used it? Maybe some one can help me

Life Hack Gadgets

Great app nothing more to say. All i need for my shop. Simple and fast. The one thing i dont like is to preview before testing! 3 Stars therefore!

POMPOZZA WORLD

Still learning about it, actually I can not still configure it properly without leaving a review in here.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need support for app set up, please contact us at support@mlveda.com. We would be happy to assist you.

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team.

Customized Living

The app does not work on my debut store theme. Everytime I add a different currency it tells me that I am finish, implying that it works yet I can't see it in my store. When I exit the app and re-enter I find that all the currencies I added have been removed. Thus there is no current to convert.

March 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
One of our team members has contacted regarding Auto Currency Switcher app setup, please respond to that, we would be glad to assist you.

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team

BANJARA

New...will try and update once I've used the app on my store enough. Meanwhile giving a neutral rating.

theskinvestor.com

WISH YOU GUYS HAD MOBILE INCLUDED WITH THE FREE VERSION. But a really easy set up loved that part thanks

March 06, 2019

The free version of our app is compatible with the mobile also.
Let us know if you need any assistance regarding this.

MLVeda Team
support@mlveda.com

Carmen Salvador Handmade Jewelry

I cannot say anything yet, so I will wait until I usi the application for some days. From now on, I will give you 3 star.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9