MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Aroma Fénix

espero sea buena y poder utilizarla sin problemas,despues del uso colocare una rezeña adecuada aparentemente es una buenz APP

CRESCERE

The app forces us to get help from customer service every time we update our site. This is because the app does not work properly with each update. Admittedly, customer support helps us within 24 hours when we have updated our page. But we do not have the opportunity to let the app not work during that time and at the same time, it is time-consuming to contact customer support about this. We, therefore, choose to look around for another app that can do the job.

5minimum

5minimum I uninstalled this app due to shopify's global issue that currency switching is not supported in checkout if you don't have shopify payments. But that's okay. That's not Mlveda's fault. However, after uninstallation, they left pieces of code in my store which affects my store's loading speed. That's not cool guys...
noticed that they have a great follow-up service and will not leave you without checking everything..
thank you (Reshma thank you Dimple) MLveda's for your attention, your support is great

April 19, 2021

Thank you for updating your review and your consideration on our part.
It means a lot.
We would like to see you on board again.
#HappySelling.
#StaySafe.

~Dimple Goyal, your friend at MLVeda.

Notify Store

Xangala LLC

Easy to install but then I can not change the colour of the switcher without affecting all the rest of my website. I have all the text in black colour and I need the currency switcher in white (same as I have the cart and language items in the head theme).

Vintage Gulley

User-friendly and easy to set up. The paid plan provides auto IP address, to automatically detect where shoppers are based, which is a really handy feature

floworld

Pour l'instant ça fonctionne bien je n'ai pas encore d'avis définitif dessus , j'utilise la version gratuite , voilà

Complicee

i used this app to help me sell internationally.gggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggg

Quick Cart

One of the best customer support ever, within couple of hours my technical problem was solved! highly recommend this app

amongmaster

La he escogido porque tiene un plan gratis y de momento sólo quiero probar. Es fácil de usar, pero no he comprobado aún que haga el cambio de divisas. Al conectarme con una VPN desde otros país de los que he configurado el cambio de divisas (por ejemplo, a E.E.U.U -> USD) no me ha salido el cambio, no sé si tarda un poco en aplicarse o qué.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12