MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Xangala LLC

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to install but then I can not change the colour of the switcher without affecting all the rest of my website. I have all the text in black colour and I need the currency switcher in white (same as I have the cart and language items in the head theme).

Finer Threads Leaf

Location Sweden

Easy to install with excellent video tutorial support. Unlimited currencies for free is a great feature. 5 stars well deserved!

Luckso

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

Do The Fitness

Time spent using app 38 minutes

it install a lot of variable and script in shop and the uninstall don't remove all ! so, be use to backup you shop before try it

Life Hack Gadgets

Location Austria

Great app nothing more to say. All i need for my shop. Simple and fast. The one thing i dont like is to preview before testing! 3 Stars therefore!

Customized Living

Location South Africa

The app does not work on my debut store theme. Everytime I add a different currency it tells me that I am finish, implying that it works yet I can't see it in my store. When I exit the app and re-enter I find that all the currencies I added have been removed. Thus there is no current to convert.

March 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
One of our team members has contacted regarding Auto Currency Switcher app setup, please respond to that, we would be glad to assist you.

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team

Rugiet

Very useful app, I have read some people are thrown off when they are shopping and are not able to convert to their currency. I believe this app will help my page be more efficient for my customers!

Cheeky Frenchie

Location Czechia

Easy to install, it works, but can't find any letter customization. No flags either.. Add more features and i will be great!

Bad Reputation Design

I can only give it 3 stars right now because I haven't actually seen it in use, but I will say it was super easy to install, even with the coding, and I'm tech stupid! I'm going to give it the free trial and then give it another review. As of right now, for the ease of use, and because I advertise everywhere, I'm going to recommend this app for anyone who advertises outside of their country of origin.

Sonata Elise Boutique

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I don't understand why this app won't put the currency drop down in the header. Instead it puts it below the main menu and right above the banner on my website which looks ridiculous. There's no instructions on how to put it in a different spot either.

ETA. I added a star because support is very helpful in getting this installed on your shop, but again the dropdown appeared under the main menu and above the banner pushing everything below the fold. They offered to put in in the header, but I've since went with another app. If you install this app, know that support will be very willing to help you if you run into any issues!

Previous 1