MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hifuture

Location China

The customer's reply is very timely and it is very convenient to use. Great app and great support...

PhiNetworks

Location South Korea

had a question about how to set something up and support answered my question quickly. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tooteq

till now we get a good support from the support team, hope all will be great using this tool.. waiting for there work

LifeGive

This app is very good at displaying multi-currencies. Just be aware that it will not display multi-currencies in the checkout page...this page will only show the default currency. To see multi-currencies at the checkout, you will need to enable this in Shopify and its compatible with this app. The advantage of using this app is that the currency page loads faster. The support team are also excellent and always available to assist.

Sun Baby

The app can be better i think...The customer service is wonderful, live chat always give me very quick response and solution!

February 25, 2022

Thanks for your feedback.

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our customer service. However, we would be glad to know in what aspects the app could be better according to you?

I will escalate your feedback to our app's team. Happy International Selling!

Best Regards,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager
MLVeda

Cyndercake

Very useful tool to add to your website, especially for international customers! The only bit is that you will need to contact customer support to help with replacement on the website, but customer service is usually very responsive.

Anna's Couture Dresses

It's easy to set up.wish it works great!
If it works good i will share with more business friends !!!

The Lagom Store

Easy to set up. Just takes few minutes to install. Also copy pasting few lines of code does not require any technical knowledge. Overall a good app. Would have loved to have the flags icon on the free app.

Heartful Store

Very helpful customer support team. Thank a lot. Would recommend the app to everyone. Install and enjoy.

Dee Seturumane

This is exactly what I needed. So quick to set-up. Now I know I won't lose my international customers and I won't be losing important sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51