Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

DC FITSTORE

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

VisionaryMxD

Its an amazing app so far!!! It has made my store look really professional. Im looking forward to increase my sales!

Groovy Beans Coffee Co.

Does what it says on the box :)
Good application with easy integration and it's free! The capability to convert currencies greatly assists with ease of sales.
Recommended

thegsnd

Thank you for the app, still one thing i am looking for in this app is the currency sign in front of every product value i.e missing and one of the most important thing.

Rest of the things are good and nicely managed.

SR Chest

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Tadazz.com

Easy to install. Looks good. It's a little slow loading on the page. Looks better on the desktop than on mobile - just doesn't line up exactly where it should but i suppose that can be fixed.

Coolio!

Seems to work fine, with some delay as the app switches currency the first time a customer accesses our site. I do wish it worked a bit quicker, but all-in-all Auto Cuurency Switcher is doing the trick!

Nineteesbaby

I used the free version and it was nice and simple to set up! The video and step by step guide were easy to follow and it was a quick job

SexMadToys.com Ltd

Easy integration! What a relieve! So far so good...The app did all the work for me. All I had to do was point and click. Nice!

NINTE

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39