Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

TIDIAS

We had a big miscommunication, they contacted me and resolve my issues.
It was quick and effective, great customer service. We will see in the future

Stylehuts

I love this worked perfectly! and so easy to setup. will highly recommend..............................

DYRSNEL

Great app, must have for all stores. step by step guidance with hassle free integration. I only gave it a 4star because I think it would be better to have a language selector as well. I believe there's always room for improvement. Great App, Thank You!

Luminous Ride

A good app so far, customer service is responsive. Still currently helping my problem, hopefully it gets fixed.

The Positive Store

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

Ellikumo

Seems pretty good. Works as advertised. I haven't had any international customers yet but from my testing it seems good.

Zodiac Magpie

I just set this up so I am not sure how well it is driving customers yet, but it was easy and it seems to be functioning.

Lauren Dickinson Clarke

I cant yet rate the app as iv'e had a little trouble setting it up. But sevice in sorting it has been great so far

49 Street Fitness

I have to check this app they ask for submit review first to test the apps that is not good thing. they have to change it

leathersecret