Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

MeraKalpa Malas

Easy Install! Great solution to offer currency selection
Great! Free option looks like all I need! Thanks!

Miss Frida

(ESP/EN)
La app se instala facilmente, y es muy conveniente tenerla si vendas a nivel mundial. Además el equipo te da asistencia rápidamente en caso de q surja algún problema.
A great app if you sell worldwide. It s been easy to add on my store and manage. So far it works well, and the team is wonderfully supportive! I highly recommend it!

Altus Place

Simple and easy to use the app. I love it and highly recommend. A must-have for stores selling worldwide must have!

Smart Bling

The majority of my clients are in Pakistan and India, purchases were a big problem. This app potentially solved that. Thank you! I will bump up to 5 star once I know it is working with my customers.

Petscasa

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work!

Adventureco

User-friendly and easy to set up. The paid plan provides auto IP address, which is a great feature to have

SkyDen Stash

Very easy to install. Happy with the ease of use.

ApoloXco

Muy buena aplicación. La he usado y es de las mejores que ofrecen este servicio, y por no añadir que es gratuita.

Happy Yule Store

nice and easy

Only 4 Less

Great app. It is very easy to use. I find it very useful having this app in my store. I give it a 5 star

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 268 269