Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

DeenOverDunyah

10/10 Exquisite work. It worked splendidly and I would recommend this to any of my fellow entrepreneurs

Befunfresh Store

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

ZeeperLine

This app is great.. Highly recomonded.. It took only a minute for me to get it in my store. Good Luck

Landeau

This app was really helpful for our shop - we wanted customers to be able to see the price for our products in EU and US and it did everything as described.

Our Icons

Great! Worked fine and finally I found a converter that puts the selector in my header. Thanks for building the app!

KIKY

Ankbit

Very easy to use, highly recommended,I like it very much,Simple, atmospheric, easy to understand

LilyMilly

Very responsive customer service! Solved my issues within a timely manner. Definitely recommend other merchants to use!

S. CONFIDENCE

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

Gadjetsgen

very easy to install...go for it***** 3 simple steps and is done. has 175 currencies and the most important ones are already selected by default.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 413 414