Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

OfficialKendollDeluxe

i love this app . it helped me so much . to be honest saved alot of sales and it elped me with my international customers

BOBBEBOO

That was so amazing, Less abandoned carts. Great for traffic. Thank you so much! so happy with using it

Indy_kids au

Easy to follow install, works really well. I
had this recommended to me and it has not disappointed.

videosecurity4u

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work! thanks

nameuma

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

Tres Beaux Wigs

Great and easy to set up. I love it! Will continue to use it. The setup was seamless and quite simple.

Middle East Art & Design

Great app. Definitely helped since we're a regional platform and require multiple currencies for easier checkouts

Jolie Face

The paid plan provides auto IP address, to automatically detect where shoppers are based, which is a really handy feature. really good

Prestin Glow

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

Wucase

Very easy to use, worth recommending, very suitable for stores that are just starting to operate, low consumption, good functions

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 370 371