Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best currency converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Our Little Stable

i love this app and the service they provide. They have help me with my conversion rate. will reccommend

tiffysocks

this app is brilliant! easy to apply and it's so useful. the tutorial is great, easy to follow the steps.

KOPA

Fantastic service, and a great app, the team at MLVeda, where super responsive and got everything sorted for us in less than 24 hours!

Summerairz

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quick Awesome

yes good app, really is a great application for currency. Free also make Awesome. used all currency and much more easy to apply. every step by step video to ready.

SmilePro Worldwide

I tested 5 other currency converters and this one was easily the best and the support was excellent. Highly recommend!!

Arviful

The app really works good with different currencies and easy to set-up. The paid version is worth to get for the rounding and auto-switching.

Kool Paradise

i like this better than bold, easy to understand!!!! The menu and setup was so easy to follow! I recommend this app for anyone trying to sell to foreign countries!

Clean Trendy

`esketit" esketit esketit `esketit" esketit esketit `esketit" esketit esketit `esketit" esketit esketit `esketit" esketit esketit

Arteezans

I am a beginner in the usage of the shopify. This application helped me in giving option for the customer on their currency translations.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 214 215