Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

inteo bay

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work! Best wishes

CONCERN2U

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

Mikstore Car Accessories

Great app! Chat support is very helpful in my inquires. Best combination with 'mCheckout' app for converted currency display in checkout page!

homy decor

i was looking to app that help me to make my store shows attractive and i found this app which made my store attractive

qkmakeup

i

i love this app because it made it so easy. Thank you Auto Currency Switcher. I will continue to use this app.

Tweatsy

so Far best ............ Love it ,,,i try few others they not good like this .........................

Afro Fusion Apparel

Good app, I am satisfied with the option to add so many different currencies and reducing lost abandoned carts

Brow From Nature

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

GOC_s°

Simple app to configure, but only a touch of currency graphics is missing.
there is nothing more to add than truly functional

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 336 337