MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

werrat

Location Morocco

Great app and fast support, I recommend this app Accuracy at work they gave me good help They gave me everything I needed

Bagsbytheocean

Good app preferable with quick support. Let me know if you have any more from my end. Love and enjoy with this app.

zanatula.rs

Location Serbia

The support is amazing, and the app features are excellent too. Shaba guided me through the steps required to complete the setup.

Mevaris

Worked like a charm. The setup was completed by MLVEDA and didn't require any coding on our part. Following the setup, we were sent a how-to-use video which was very straightforward. MLVEDA's excellent support team Yash, Sagar, Dimple & Sonali were in close contact with us all the way, answering any questions we had and directing us toward best practices for using the app. We couldn't be happier. Thank you MLVEDA.

migelino

Location Switzerland

helpful app for international shops, special thanks to shaba for the great customer support....much appreciated

Monkey Fair Trade

Location Austria

Einfach und präzise. Gefählt mir sehr ! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tistaminis

Great customer service. Very nice look, recommended. App automatically changes based on customer IP.. Thank you!

Casevill™

The support helped me a lot when i was stuck on how to remove the code from my store. I just feel that the staff was friendly.

Germán Molina Art

Location Colombia

Me gusta mucho esta App, funciona bien y no necesité codificar nada, muy fácil de usar, la recomiendo mucho!

K.M. International Shopping

Location Switzerland

Ich hatte etwas Mühe die App zu implementieren. Der Support im Chat war ein echter Mensch und ich fühlte mich sofort sehr gut aufgehoben. Die Supporter passen die App kostenlos in mein Theme ein. Alles sehr unkompliziert und die App ist sehr empfehlenswert.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 463 464