Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Ulumatti

Great app and super easy to integrate! Super useful, and easy to contact if you need any support for your website.

Monarkgroupstore

easy to install so far so good..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

CHANIDA.ASIA

Very professional team, solve the internal problems for us!
Good service mechanism, solve problems quickly!

Dazzle Expressions

Super fast and easy support for setting up. Sonali helped instantly with setting up the app. Can't wait for this to help my site!

Craft World

I love this app as it is a great asset to allow customers to review products in different currencies. Also, the support received is brilliant!

PopBagg

I like this application too much it helps me for more selling in different countries like the US, UK, and more.

Needive

Excelente app, es muy facil de instalar y cumple la funcion, adicional es muy economica, la recomendamos 100%

NORSE Trader

Immediate and excellent support. Very happy with the service I received from SANALI. Quick and easy to install and helped me with some minor changes. Great app and support. I recommend.

PawmisedLand

Great app if you want to sell worldwide, the steps that guides you through the installation was also extremely helpful. Overall really satisfied

baby bubble LTD

We are really greatfull for the team is been dealing with us ..Reshma is been really greatful and helpful she deserves 5 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 440 441