Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

YouMayWear

That was so amazing, Less abandoned carts. Great for traffic. Thank you so much! Really helpfull. Thank you

Cambacher Stores

This is so super easy to install. It did not even take 5 minutes. Cant wait to see the conversions go up

Lets Shop 2 Day

This app has made my work easy and also helps my customer know what they are paying in their local currency

Pascual Promotions

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

FADFEVER

This app is absolutely amazing. I can finally sell worldwide easily and efficiently. I do recommend this app

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation for the app.
Ping us if you need any support.
#Happy to Help. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team,

Prince Mandloi

recently i installed these app its very easy to install on your store and pretty cool .thanks for the support

July 15, 2019

We are grateful for your wonderful review.
Happy Selling. :)

~MLVeda Customer Realtionship Team.

Splendidtoken

Awesome app, I truly recommend this! Very functional everything works great about it. Switches automatically to any country.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your pretty awesome review. We are happy to have you.
Happy Selling. :)

PrettyWomansShop

Very helpfull,easy instalation. I recomend this app for every store that needs multiple currencies.

July 15, 2019

We @MLVeda are grateful for your honest review on our multi-currency auto switcher app.

Blue Pine Arts

Terrific app for my shop. My brand caters to both Indian and International audience and this app was perfect for that. I especially liked the experience of the support team at MLVeda. Yash and Ankit went above and beyond to help my website run the currency switcher and multicurrency checkout seamlessly. 100% recommend this to all shops.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your superb review for our Auto Currency Switcher app functionality and support.
Enjoy the services. :)

ofthenineties

I was ready to go global and within 5 minutes I was up and running with this auto currency switcher.

July 15, 2019

We are grateful for your splendid review for our multi currency auto switcher app.
Happy Global Selling. :)