MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

ExtremeUnblocker

Very quick help and everything is solved There is no enough words to express how helpful the costumer service is, Thanks

Happy It's Not Me

Very good app that I have used for many of my websites. A necessity for when you're selling internationally!

AWANA

Great for different pricing strategies for different countries. They have great assistance, and the app is easy to use. The only issue is it duplicates the products for each currency, and that turns out to be a problem for instagram or facebook catalogues. Over all, it is a great app and I surely recommend it.

LightMi

Easy to set up, nice customer service team, they answered me very quickly. Would recommend this app.

A&F.co™

Very efficient app, easy to set up and customer service can check for you if it is actually working in other country. thanks a lot

dragport.com

easy to install with excellent video tutoril support unlimited currencies for free is a great feature. 5 stars will deserved

MiCanino

I've download the app it's easy to customize but it doesnt appear on my website but the support team answered me very quickly and they will come back in within 24 hours with answer, wish everything will be fine.

Bell Tent Sussex

Shaba was extremely helpful stuck by me the whole time and made sure everything was done before she left, what a fantastic customer service. Just waiting on her to reply to me with more in depth questions which im sure she will thankyou

STIEGLITZ

Works like a charm after receiving some help from the support team with layout customization. Can recommend.

Rivea

Great App. Easy to use. Yash was really helpful use this App. It's the only app that can do this on the market I found.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 454 455