Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Futurecomeshop

I am happy with the program, easy to use, it is definitely better, I recommend! Thanks to the developers!

Sherza Allstore

GREATE APP for online shop multi currency. GREATE APP for online shop multi currency, GREATE APP for online shop multi currencyGREATE APP for online shop multi currency

StrengthTools Ltd

Have been using this app along with the mCheckout by MLVeda app with payment processing by stripe. Have been using it for a number of years and works perfectly. The support team are also very helpful and responsive to any queries. Definitely recommend this team.

GOAT Wearable Culture

4 min setting up
5 star experience
Expand the number of customers your store is selling, giving them all the info they need before purchasing on your store

Mirasand

Great app and good services. Highly recommended. User-friendly and easy to set up. The paid plan provides auto IP address, which is what I needed. Sonali was great!

Daily Fountain Pen

Great app with speedy support. Shaba helped me out quickly and solved all my questions. Went through about 4 currency switching apps before deciding to stick to this one. Very easy to install and integrate.

Vsomode

I have been using this app, and the staff is very responsible, and quickly helped me solve the problem

Eevigor

I met some problems when installing this app, as i used paid theme for my shopify store. so i am afraid there may be some codes conflict. But Sonali is really nice and helpful, i will wait the email from the developer team, hope my...

theskinlabofficial

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for eCommerce platforms!! The support team is great and quick response.

E-Beehives

Second time i needed help. They respond immediately and helped me out.
So far 5 stars for me. I can recommend this app. Thanks Sonali. E-BEEHIVES.COM