MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

~ Narkys ~

Location Israel

Easy to use, easy to install even for beginners such as myself! Excellent customer support, highly recommend it!

Smoke Show Hot Sauce

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Jayakrishnan was super helpful and answered all my questions. This app is super help for converting currencies across countries.

THE PEOPLE OF SAND

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 years

We love this app. The tech team has been super reactive and efficient. We needed to tweak the design a bit.

Inari Jewellery

Location Malaysia

Highly recommend the app if you are just starting off and wanted a simple currency converter that does the job. Customer support has been on point and always ready to resolve issues. Despite using the free version for now, I felt that customer service has been top notch!

Frencias.com

Location Indonesia

Great support team and fast customization help! The converter looks simple and good. Thanks a bunch.

Bagsbytheocean

Good app preferable with quick support. Let me know if you have any more from my end. Love and enjoy with this app.

ADVAGEN

Location Singapore

Simple and useful app to display quick conversion of currency. Support team is also very responsive and helpful.

Rafia- Women's Wear

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great activity! Good app and fast support. Try to install and experience all features of this app. You will be satisfied

Chefs Tools EU

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Does exactly what it is supposed to do but most important their support desk, they are the best I have experienced so far. Super fast response, even late at night or during the weekends and any request is act upon immediately.

Authentic Living

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Shaba was very supportive. She helps me and guides me on how I install the app and how do I configure it as per my need. She has concrete knowledge of the product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 138 139