Auto Hide Un‑hide Products

Auto Hide Un‑hide Products | Reviews

by Xeon Apps

Automate hiding sold-out or publish in-stock products

Backwoods Emporium

I was looking for an app that will allow my products to hide and publish on certain week days. I am glad with the app configuration flexibility, I was easily able to do it. Absolutely a 5 star.

Pergevt

I use this app to hide my products on a scheduled basis. Till now its working great. Support is very responsive. Thank you.

Plant Packages

Best app out there for hiding and publishing products automatically for out of stock and in stock products. Support is really amazing.

Sakhoskin

The dashboard in the app is very helpful to understand the activity taken by the app. I like that I can reverse an activity with a click of a button.

Fashion Point

Nice app. The support was very helpful to help me configure the app as I wanted. They even implemented a feature that I requested. Thank you.

Benetero Electronics

The app allows me to create multiple hiders/publishers to categorize my products so that I can set different rules to hide/publish my products. Great app!!

Stafford Fitness

I tried many apps for automating out of stock products to hide and this app is the best till now. Highly recommended.

Proflamee

I like that I can set a hide or publish date for a product along with auto hide and publish products based on inventory value. Really nice app.

GetOut Your Feelings

A very prompt team answered and solved all my queries. great application. Thank you so much. Appreciated.

Decorator's Lab

damn good app to set my store on autopilot to hide published products. and the customer support I got is best. Highly recommended.