Auto Hide Un‑hide Products

Automate hiding sold-out or publish in-stock products

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dashboard

Ruitershop Pas de Deux

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great app with quick and helpfull support. Couldn't be better in my opinion it just does all it needs to do for a fair price

SEELENlook

Location Germany

Tolle Helfer im Stock Management, nutzen wir seit paar Monaten erfolgreich im Shop. Klare Empfehlung!

America's Steals & Deals

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app was exactly what we were looking for. They answered my questions very quickly when I had some doubts. We strongly recommend it.

Paladin Vinyl

Loved the app during the trial period and made a suggestion for a feature that was accepted and implemented before my trial was even over! An amazing team, functional and vital app for my business, and outstanding customer service. They earned this customer!

Best Dildos in America!

This app is very useful and flexible: You can set it up to automatically hide your out of stock products and to reactivate them once they become available, without any manual intervention. Also provides a log of changes made. Highly recommended!

Kingdom

Love this App! Have been using it for almost a month now and does exactly what it is supposed to do. Outstanding, every Shopify owner needs this app.

TCG Mutineers

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is absolutely essential for merchants that have inventory that will be out of stock for extended (or indefinite) periods of time. What's better is that the developer doesn't price gouge my Shopify fees for providing such a useful feature. I considered joining 'BZY MART', and leaving a lower rating to also prevent misguiding information, but this app is 100% worthy of a 5-star review and I'll gladly opt-out and pay the current fee for life to support the Dev(s).

Sunny's Fun Shop

I use this app to hide my out of stock products to make my store look neat, It does it automatically so I don't have to worry about a thing

Myrtleford Sports and Toys

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 24 hours

I have just started with this app but was impressed by how quickly it hid
125 products that were out of stock. Much easier than doing it manually myself with over 2,000 items to deal with.

Designer Tagged

I am so glad that I found this app, Settings can be done with one click immediate product hide/publish done literally within minutes (regards the 20 000 product range )and the price is more than amazing Previously was using a different app and it was a nightmare to get products in the order as well as much more expensive. Yes, definitely would recommend this app to every store owner. Great job guys ❤️❤️❤️Designer Tagged

Previous 1 3