Reseñas (600)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
3 de junio de 2024

I have tried several apps, nothing is as seamless as this! Itai from the support team is super responsive and helpful. Got it working in literally a couple of minutes!

Well done to the team!

DECODE
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
11 de enero de 2024

Integrating the Currency Bear app into my Shopify store has been a game-changer for my business. As an online retailer catering to a global audience, providing a seamless and localized shopping experience is paramount, and Currency Bear has proven to be an invaluable tool in achieving just that.

Villegas Editores
Colombia
13 de agosto de 2023

I think it's a very well made app. I wish the price was a bit cheaper but it was good for what it did. There are cheaper alternatives that do a similar job, but still a good app.

InfantBoo.com
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
Conversion Bear respondió 17 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for the review and we appreciate your feedback about pricing.

7 de febrero de 2024

Great app! I was installing a lot of crap before I find this one which actually does what it expected. Support is super attentive and professional.

StudioDesk EU
Eslovenia
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
18 de abril de 2020

We were looking for a currency selector with good design features that seamlessly integrates with Shopify's multi-currencies and this works a treat. We'll monitor to see how it performs :)

Paguro Upcycle
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
Conversion Bear respondió 19 de abril de 2020

Thanks for the wonderful review 🎉 we really appreciate it!

23 de junio de 2020

Top tier quality and FREE? That should be illegal, lol
I can see the competition shaking and crying right now. Good job y'all

Shibuya Laundry
Brasil
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 8 de julio de 2020

i used this Excellent APP, very impressive and easy to integrate, i would recommend with5 star rating

NeedaB Collections (xeemalteam)
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
27 de julio de 2020

Really great app ! This app was very easy to install and I have a wide selection of currencies to choose from. Easy to use interface and customer friendly. I would highly recommend!

VitaB17
Reino Unido
11 de mayo de 2020

Super easy to install, only took 2 minutes with a bit of copy and paste. Works great. Rounding is clean. Recommend.

Cuptain Planet
Conversion Bear respondió 13 de mayo de 2020

We really appreciate it! thanks for the great review 🙏

17 de agosto de 2020

The app is very easy to install. It guides you from start to end and gives you accurate result. The best thing is that it changes the currency automatically according to customer's location.

Amazing App!