Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
11 de enero de 2024

Integrating the Currency Bear app into my Shopify store has been a game-changer for my business. As an online retailer catering to a global audience, providing a seamless and localized shopping experience is paramount, and Currency Bear has proven to be an invaluable tool in achieving just that.

Villegas Editores
Colombia
13 de agosto de 2023

I think it's a very well made app. I wish the price was a bit cheaper but it was good for what it did. There are cheaper alternatives that do a similar job, but still a good app.

InfantBoo.com
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
Conversion Bear respondió 17 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for the review and we appreciate your feedback about pricing.

7 de febrero de 2024

Great app! I was installing a lot of crap before I find this one which actually does what it expected. Support is super attentive and professional.

StudioDesk EU
Eslovenia
23 de junio de 2023

Their support is AMAZING! They helped me so much with any problem. Thanks a lot. The app itself works perfectly as well, I would recommend it a lot. I would recommend all of their apps actually. Both the app and the support are 10/10

Holy Cat
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Conversion Bear respondió 23 de junio de 2023

Thank you for your kind words and for your 5-star rating! We are so glad you are satisfied by both our currency conversion app and our support. We appreciate your recommendation of the app as well. Thank you again!

17 de julio de 2023

Greatest currency converter we have come across on the Shopify app store.
Top service - fast and helpful.
Thank you Lynda.

LAWA DESIGN
Dinamarca
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Conversion Bear respondió 24 de julio de 2023

Thank you for the review! Happy to know that you think Currency Converter Bear is the best currency convertor app out there on Shopify!!

17 de marzo de 2020

I have tried some of the other apps, and what I love about this one is that it was really straight forward and easy to install and set up. Lynda was also very helpful and made sure to help and answer any questions I had during the process. Very happy with the app, install process and extra bonus it's free.

Effortlessly Classy
Suecia
Conversion Bear respondió 17 de marzo de 2020

Thank you for supporting our app 🤝 Highly appreciated! Lynda.

Fecha de modificación: 8 de julio de 2020

i used this Excellent APP, very impressive and easy to integrate, i would recommend with5 star rating

NeedaB Collections (xeemalteam)
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
11 de mayo de 2020

Super easy to install, only took 2 minutes with a bit of copy and paste. Works great. Rounding is clean. Recommend.

Cuptain Planet
Conversion Bear respondió 13 de mayo de 2020

We really appreciate it! thanks for the great review 🙏

19 de junio de 2020

The app was quick and easy to install and set up, it has plenty of customisation features (despite being free) and is easy to use. Thank you!

ROSES AND LACE
Portugal
28 de mayo de 2020

Fantastic app, thank you for making it free.........................................................

LINDYHAIR