Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 janvier 2024

Integrating the Currency Bear app into my Shopify store has been a game-changer for my business. As an online retailer catering to a global audience, providing a seamless and localized shopping experience is paramount, and Currency Bear has proven to be an invaluable tool in achieving just that.

Villegas Editores
Colombie
7 février 2024

Great app! I was installing a lot of crap before I find this one which actually does what it expected. Support is super attentive and professional.

StudioDesk EU
Slovénie
23 juin 2023

Their support is AMAZING! They helped me so much with any problem. Thanks a lot. The app itself works perfectly as well, I would recommend it a lot. I would recommend all of their apps actually. Both the app and the support are 10/10

Holy Cat
Royaume-Uni
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Conversion Bear a répondu 23 juin 2023

Thank you for your kind words and for your 5-star rating! We are so glad you are satisfied by both our currency conversion app and our support. We appreciate your recommendation of the app as well. Thank you again!

13 août 2023

I think it's a very well made app. I wish the price was a bit cheaper but it was good for what it did. There are cheaper alternatives that do a similar job, but still a good app.

InfantBoo.com
États-Unis
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Conversion Bear a répondu 17 août 2023

Thank you for the review and we appreciate your feedback about pricing.

17 juillet 2023

Greatest currency converter we have come across on the Shopify app store.
Top service - fast and helpful.
Thank you Lynda.

LAWA DESIGN
Danemark
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Conversion Bear a répondu 24 juillet 2023

Thank you for the review! Happy to know that you think Currency Converter Bear is the best currency convertor app out there on Shopify!!

17 mars 2020

I have tried some of the other apps, and what I love about this one is that it was really straight forward and easy to install and set up. Lynda was also very helpful and made sure to help and answer any questions I had during the process. Very happy with the app, install process and extra bonus it's free.

Effortlessly Classy
Suède
Conversion Bear a répondu 17 mars 2020

Thank you for supporting our app 🤝 Highly appreciated! Lynda.

Modifié le 8 juillet 2020

i used this Excellent APP, very impressive and easy to integrate, i would recommend with5 star rating

NeedaB Collections (xeemalteam)
Émirats arabes unis
11 mai 2020

Super easy to install, only took 2 minutes with a bit of copy and paste. Works great. Rounding is clean. Recommend.

Cuptain Planet
Australie
Conversion Bear a répondu 13 mai 2020

We really appreciate it! thanks for the great review 🙏

19 juin 2020

The app was quick and easy to install and set up, it has plenty of customisation features (despite being free) and is easy to use. Thank you!

ROSES AND LACE
Portugal
28 mai 2020

Fantastic app, thank you for making it free.........................................................

LINDYHAIR