Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

Soul of Iconic Shop

The best!!! Easy to use and sooooo useful

FIHEROE.

So far I love Conversion Bear apps. They are designed with the small business person in mind. A great company that grows when you grow. Thanks for your amazing apps!

Habitshoppe

Nice App!!! The first thing that this app is free!! and I like the function of this!
Keep it up! 5 Stars for the good app!!

Pizarkle

The best currency converter app. I've tried a few this one is definitely the best. Easy to install and you can have every currency for free most other apps i tried only allow 4 until you pay.

Smart Living

Setting up is very easy and it's FREE. It's a 5 sec instalment process and immediately shown in my website. I hope this will help me increase the conversion rate. Thank you very much

Sahi Hai Store

I dig Conversion Bear. Not this beer. This beer. It integrated smoothly adding a very important feature to my store! Happy happy!

Youtaasofficial

Best app for Currency Converting . Easy to use and without and complicated things .
Thanks Team . Keep it up

MUSASHIHAMONO

Really awesome!!! i recommend this app strongly.
The best thing about this app is checkout page currency changed automatically.

New Orbit

The best thing about this app is you can add or remove any currency you want within seconds. Great app

Setlux

I give the app a 100% rate thank you so much. I had looked before for a currency converter app but I did not found one like this it helped me make a lot of conversions worldwide.