Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Dollhub

I rate it! I can't lie. I don't leave reviews but this app deserves one!! Keep up the good work. I advise everyone downloads this man. Please stay FREE

Jegaro Store

GOOD APPP IS VERY NICE USENLA YA ES MUY BUENA EN VERDAD ES LA MEJOR DEL MERCADO TIENE BUENAS RECOEMDNACIONES PERO AUN ASI ES LA MEJOR ES GRATIS Y OFRECE LO MISMO QUE LA PREMIUM!!

DoinGoods

It looks like the best Currency Converter so far, very easy to use include auto Geo and a great customer support, well done !

trend-up-official

Very good app easy set u with no problems and works like a charm. Definitly will use it more in the future if needed.

Thebeautypop.com

Its easy and simple Love this app We are happy to use it thankyou conversion bear

Bix Emporium

I have a few of Conversion Bear's apps, and besides working like an absolute charm, their service is what puts them FAR apart from all my other dealings. VERY efficient and ridiculously effective! Awesome stuf... Keep it up!!

bargainbangerz

The install with the video instructions was pretty simple and straightforward. I look forward to seeing what it does for my store.

John Bauer Gallery

Looks great, it's easy to install – exactly what I was looking for. And it's free! Five stars all the way.

Fuel Multi Charger

Really good free app! Work perfectly after testing and you can even move the placement of the currency button

Madesse

I realy like how it work, it's verry simple and easy to understand, thank you so much. five stars and more