Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

Wayoté

I love how this app blends well with my website layout. Really easy to customize and really great customer service! Highly recommend!!

Le Gift Garage

This app is just amazing! Working perfectly on our store and the customer service was there each time we needed something, they even help us to customize the style of the app as we wanted in a very short time.

Modernsy

Awesome support by the team on a Sunday! The app definitely improves the conversion rate when selling globally!

Ecommerce Trading Inc.

10/10 for the support team of this app, i didnt expect a fast response and they did a great job!!!!!!!

Beagle Deals

This app has been easy to setup and seamlessly integrated into my store, using the Narrative Theme. Highly recommended if you are selling to customers across multiple currencies.

SUGOI LIGHTS

Amazing currency converter app! with excellent customer support. The app works perfectly with my store and is very user friendly.

Lovely Discoveries

Combined with Bundle Bear, this app is perfect!
Looks good and support service is so fast I did not even have time to finish my coffee beforre they answered

Vercei

Great app and great customer service. It is easy to set-up and manage and all very self explanatory.

Kosmic Design

It works very well! Easy to install and effective. I believe it is going to help me with my international sales.

STAY ESSENTIAL

I really appreciate to use this app. I recommend Auto Multi Currency Converter. Very good support, reactive and helpful.