Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

let smile fly

I install this app to support the currency conversion function, it is easy to set up and install, and works perfectly in my store. Really thanks to the developing team.

Vani Cosmetics

Best currency app and its free! It rounds up currencies after the decimals too which I didn't see in any other apps.

ZenUp

Just got this app. The app wasn't displaying like I wanted it to right away with some internal issues with the theme not complying with the app. Jonathan helped me right away and was very professional. He definitely went above and beyond to fix my internal issues and help remove code that was causing errors. Great app and great customer service/technical service

kniboo

Great app, clean, good aesthetic, easy to use, clear instructions, plenty of options, no bugs, no complaints so far.

FLY Earphones

Best currency converter app by far! Amazing. Really nice to be able to round up the currency conversions so they don't look funny.

Systemedrop

The application is quick and easy. It is really very easy to configure. I highly recommend it to you.

Nightsky Lamp

very easy to set up and it indeed work, really good APP. I've used two APPs of this company, all easy to set up, and work good. 10000000% recomend. And all APPs are free, thx very much. I would like to rate 10 star.

The Republic Of Man

I found it really easy to set up, it looks good on mobile and desktop, it isn't too invasive plus its free. Hands down best currency converter on the shopify app store.

My MateCases

very simple and easy to use app, it works perfectly with amazing features. The best part of it is free to use, I highly recommend it.

anew.gallery

I like this app so much. My theme dont have a currency converter and it solved my problem. great app and great support :-)