Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Enjouet

C'est la meilleur application de changement de devise et il est gratuit !
Il suffit de suivre le tuto vidéo proposé par l'appli et le tour est joué !
Merci aux développeurs pour leur efficacité !

Welding Master Store

easy and good software. easy setup .I am very happy about that.easy and good software. easy setup .I am very happy about that.

Ultra Lumens Store

Jonathan did a great job helping me! Customer support is amazing. Thank you for the quick response. I messaged them and they immediately resolved the issue within 5 minutes.

Toile de Lina

Looks great on the site and works as expected. The set up was quick. I did something wrong in the set-up but support fixed the issue right away.

Pawdaw of London

Great app, amazing support - Jonathan was fantastic in helping with set up, so patient and went out of his way to help, thank you

let smile fly

I install this app to support the currency conversion function, it is easy to set up and install, and works perfectly in my store. Really thanks to the developing team.

Vani Cosmetics

Best currency app and its free! It rounds up currencies after the decimals too which I didn't see in any other apps.

ZenUp

Just got this app. The app wasn't displaying like I wanted it to right away with some internal issues with the theme not complying with the app. Jonathan helped me right away and was very professional. He definitely went above and beyond to fix my internal issues and help remove code that was causing errors. Great app and great customer service/technical service

kniboo

Great app, clean, good aesthetic, easy to use, clear instructions, plenty of options, no bugs, no complaints so far.

FLY Earphones

Best currency converter app by far! Amazing. Really nice to be able to round up the currency conversions so they don't look funny.