Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

Australia Remotes

IT JUST WORKS. Finally!! Simple to make it work and doesnt affect the checkout price. And it gives a notification to the client that the actual checkout will be in the currency of the store... AMAZING!

mari b

the app works great, just as I wanted it to! the staff is very helpful. they respond right away. I would definitely recommend

Lash Candy shop

This is my first online store and this app made it very easy to install and use its a must have for any store.

Binary Closet

The first time I tried to integrate it on my Shopify store, I had difficulties due to a system glitch. After a few moments, and my contact with their superb support team, everything went smoothly and I am really happy with the app ever since. It is extremely useful for the visitors/clients, as they have the means to view the price they have to pay for a product in their currency right on a page corner instead of opening a new tab on the browser to search for an online converter. Thanks, Polar Bear!

iPlayBass, LLC

I have tried 4 other apps for currency conversion and they either dont work, too expensive (some more expensive than shopify plan?) or it does not work on mobile view. My friends this app is free and it is the best. It is customizable and works. Please download and be very nice and check out their other apps that help you make more sale.

Mightywings

Thanks to all theam, thanks a lot again it helps me a lot + it's completely free, i wish to all the team good vibes

Aklasu

This app gave me all the control and function I was looking for and is better than the paid versions out there. Highly recommend it. I'll look to Conversion Bears other apps for my needs.

Yonca Güler

Great app, incredible technical support & easy to integrate. Highly recommend, especially the fact that support is efficient and great in problem-solving makes this app even more trustworthy.

livessencials

Hassle free installation! Best plug i've ever used so far. I really recommend. That's an excellent one

Sapunoteka

Very easy to set up, with photo and text instructions. Support team is fast and helpful. They have my biggest reccommendation. :)