Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

kniboo

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, clean, good aesthetic, easy to use, clear instructions, plenty of options, no bugs, no complaints so far.

FLY Earphones

Location Hong Kong SAR

Best currency converter app by far! Amazing. Really nice to be able to round up the currency conversions so they don't look funny.

Systemedrop

Location France

The application is quick and easy. It is really very easy to configure. I highly recommend it to you.

Nightsky Lamp

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

very easy to set up and it indeed work, really good APP. I've used two APPs of this company, all easy to set up, and work good. 10000000% recomend. And all APPs are free, thx very much. I would like to rate 10 star.

The Republic Of Man

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

I found it really easy to set up, it looks good on mobile and desktop, it isn't too invasive plus its free. Hands down best currency converter on the shopify app store.

My MateCases

Time spent using app About 1 month

very simple and easy to use app, it works perfectly with amazing features. The best part of it is free to use, I highly recommend it.

anew.gallery

Location Israel

I like this app so much. My theme dont have a currency converter and it solved my problem. great app and great support :-)

Australia Remotes

Location Israel

IT JUST WORKS. Finally!! Simple to make it work and doesnt affect the checkout price. And it gives a notification to the client that the actual checkout will be in the currency of the store... AMAZING!

mari b

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app About 19 hours

the app works great, just as I wanted it to! the staff is very helpful. they respond right away. I would definitely recommend

Lash Candy shop

This is my first online store and this app made it very easy to install and use its a must have for any store.