Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Summonflyingtoenail

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Too bad I have no time to update the theme I've been using now. But the customer service is so far the best for me! Quick reply and quick to help me solve the problem! Thank you so much Lynda!

March 18, 2020

thanks for the amazing review 🤝 Always at your service. Lynda.

ausluxurytrends

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works extremely well, works with the native checkout also. Not only is this free but the support team went above and beyond to help me install and within rapid time. Honestly if I could give more stars I would, thank you so much! Will be trying your other apps for sure :D

March 18, 2020

Thank you 🙏 Always happy to help! Lynda.

fazhionmumz

Location Philippines

This app is really awesome!!! It can help the buyers to easily answer their queries on the converted amount...Thank you very much for this app. This is really wonderful... Maybe this will help boost my store in terms of sales......

March 18, 2020

Thank you for the great review 🤩Lynda.

JnixMart

its works good, I'm satisfied because It's totally free. There are provide good customers support also.
thank you so much for giving best free solution.

March 17, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🙏 we appreciate it! Lynda.

Effortlessly Classy

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 37 minutes

I have tried some of the other apps, and what I love about this one is that it was really straight forward and easy to install and set up. Lynda was also very helpful and made sure to help and answer any questions I had during the process. Very happy with the app, install process and extra bonus it's free.

March 17, 2020

Thank you for supporting our app 🤝 Highly appreciated! Lynda.

StoreFour

I've tried few apps in this category. None of them was easy to setup or fine-tune.

Then I came across this app: Friendly, easy to configure and/or modify the defaults.

The support staff is responsive and very knowledgable. My account has been assigned to Lynda. She goes out of her way to provide excellent advice and support, in a timely and friendly manner.

I strongly recommend this app. You can choose specific or all currencies. The app automatically updates product prices to the current exchange rate, and complies with Shopify's policy of checking out using only your store's local currency. However, the customer is clearly notified of this fact, and assured that the price is calculated based on most recent rates.

All the Best and Keep it up...

Yaman
Founder/Owner of StoreFour

March 17, 2020

Dear Yaman, it was my pleasure to help you set it up 🙌 thank you very much for the lovely review. Lynda.

Arcadia Commerce LLC

Customer Services installed the app on my store. Thank You Lynda!
...................................

March 17, 2020

Thanks for the review 🐻 always happy to help. Lynda.

HavenDepot

So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good For the sake of minimum 100 characters sorry for the spam but this is a good app Great team helps you to the teeth

March 16, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🤩 Lynda.

Mospify Store

Location Singapore

This is the 'new baby' by the Conversion bear people.

1.)The installation took me less than 30 seconds to do it.

2.)The ease of use and app applicability with reliability works 101% with my testing on VPNs. Works instantly.

3.) The support is more than a support, they treat us like friends with the usual casual convo always making sure everything is good and our shop is running properly.

4.) Never goes wrong with the Conversion Bear, as long as I am still in shopify business.

Apps Make by the Angels below:
--------------------------------------------
i.) Ultimate Trust Badges - FREE!
ii.) Honeycomb Upsell Funnels FREE!
iii.) Auto Multi Currency Converter
iv.) Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Thanks to all awesome people of Conversion Bear! o_o

March 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review 🙌 highly appreciated. Lynda.

Minimal Glow

Location Malaysia

I love it ! Easy to use. Easy to install. The most important part is it FREE! Thank you very much!

March 16, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🎈Lynda.