Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

HavenDepot

So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good For the sake of minimum 100 characters sorry for the spam but this is a good app Great team helps you to the teeth

March 16, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🤩 Lynda.

Mospify Store

This is the 'new baby' by the Conversion bear people.

1.)The installation took me less than 30 seconds to do it.

2.)The ease of use and app applicability with reliability works 101% with my testing on VPNs. Works instantly.

3.) The support is more than a support, they treat us like friends with the usual casual convo always making sure everything is good and our shop is running properly.

4.) Never goes wrong with the Conversion Bear, as long as I am still in shopify business.

Apps Make by the Angels below:
--------------------------------------------
i.) Ultimate Trust Badges - FREE!
ii.) Honeycomb Upsell Funnels FREE!
iii.) Auto Multi Currency Converter
iv.) Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Thanks to all awesome people of Conversion Bear! o_o

March 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review 🙌 highly appreciated. Lynda.

Minimal Glow

I love it ! Easy to use. Easy to install. The most important part is it FREE! Thank you very much!

March 16, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🎈Lynda.

BLUE MONARCHS

Currently using this app and it's customizable and easy to use. I hope it stays free to use. Thank you Conversion Bear!

March 16, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review ✌️ Lynda.

Luxe

Great App and Awesome Customer Service.
This App is a must have for your online Store!
Amazing Free Features!

March 15, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 👍 highly appreciated! Lynda.

Touch Bracelet

This app is very clean an professional and the support are very fast in fixing issues . I highly recommend this app .

March 15, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤩 happy to help! Lynda.

Princesizely | Gift Store

best converter since i started selling online, and the most interesting part is that its all free which is perfect.

March 14, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 👌 Lynda.

foodex

Thank you for this great app , Lynda Was very help full. I just start my website and I will use this app to deal with the currency .

March 13, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review 💪Lynda.

jennie riley

This is the first review I have actually taken my time to write. This is because I really appreciated the instant reply and help that I needed to help me install this great app. I am a novice when it comes to even the basics so I just wanted to thank Lynda and her team for helping me so quickly. The app also works instantly!

March 13, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 🙌 appreciate it! Lynda.

Altum Vintage

Very nice support staff! People are really trying to help! Special thanks to Linda :), she showed in detail how I can do what I need.

March 13, 2020

Thanks for the great review 👌 always happy to help. Lynda.