Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Binary Closet

The first time I tried to integrate it on my Shopify store, I had difficulties due to a system glitch. After a few moments, and my contact with their superb support team, everything went smoothly and I am really happy with the app ever since. It is extremely useful for the visitors/clients, as they have the means to view the price they have to pay for a product in their currency right on a page corner instead of opening a new tab on the browser to search for an online converter. Thanks, Polar Bear!

iPlayBass, LLC

I have tried 4 other apps for currency conversion and they either dont work, too expensive (some more expensive than shopify plan?) or it does not work on mobile view. My friends this app is free and it is the best. It is customizable and works. Please download and be very nice and check out their other apps that help you make more sale.

Mightywings

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thanks to all theam, thanks a lot again it helps me a lot + it's completely free, i wish to all the team good vibes

Aklasu

This app gave me all the control and function I was looking for and is better than the paid versions out there. Highly recommend it. I'll look to Conversion Bears other apps for my needs.

Yonca Güler

Location Turkey

Great app, incredible technical support & easy to integrate. Highly recommend, especially the fact that support is efficient and great in problem-solving makes this app even more trustworthy.

livessencials

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Hassle free installation! Best plug i've ever used so far. I really recommend. That's an excellent one

Sapunoteka

Location Croatia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very easy to set up, with photo and text instructions. Support team is fast and helpful. They have my biggest reccommendation. :)

AFROUCA

Location Morocco

i used this app and it is work perfectly thank you very much, really helpfull i really need it for sell in arabic country

Tenikinz

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to make change the currency by location automatically. I really like how I can add or remove currencies at will. I don't have any complaints so far.

Trendy Mega

I used this app to help my clients from different countries see prices in their local currencies and it's doing great. I highly recommend it.