Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

AFROUCA

i used this app and it is work perfectly thank you very much, really helpfull i really need it for sell in arabic country

Tenikinz

I used this app to make change the currency by location automatically. I really like how I can add or remove currencies at will. I don't have any complaints so far.

Trendy Mega

I used this app to help my clients from different countries see prices in their local currencies and it's doing great. I highly recommend it.

Reptantia

Does exactly what is stated here in the app store. It is customazible, has the currencies I need, and it is free.

God or Guns

I haven't had a chance to see the app in action, but it was very easy to set up. The step by step guide is always helpful especially when changing coding. Thank you.

Still Water Crystals

Took 5 minutes to setup and worked first time. Need to follow simple instructions, then just refresh.

MEECHI

I found this app to be simple to use and easy to set up. Provides the currency flexibility I need on my store

Japan Scissors

This was surprisingly better than the other paid apps. Easy to activate, easier to customise and setup on the store. It changes currency faster than the other apps, too.

EILONG®

It is a very practical and easy to use app, and most importantly, it provides automatic currency conversion with IP.

Stand Out Bikes

Just wow! After years of using one other popular currency converter, I have to say that this Auto Multi-Currency Converter is the BEST currency converter app. So many cool features and all free. I can finally place the icon wherever I want. It autodetects location and chances the currency automatically. You can select as many currencies as you want. You can round up or set prices however you want. And it's all free. Cant believe I kept up with the other app for so long. thanks guys this is awesome.