Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

Cielo Blanco

Easy installation and works brilliantly. Has helped to widen our target audience which will definitely increase sales.

Ruff Diamond

Worked perfectly! Really easy to set up and free! I had tried apps before and couldn't pin it to the top or bottom. This app solves that problem for me!

Colour Sol

Super easy to setup. Did not get to use it yet but we will see soon in the future. I will update it after my first international customer shops.

Genie Aladdin

I like this Auto Multi Currency Converter as it give website viewers better experience. Without hassle in currency conversion, it allows customers to spend more time in shopping.

Autre Temps Accessoires

Nice, quick and easy set up. Love the possibility to change set up for desktop vs mobile . Works well, seems stable. Thanks!

The Junkyard

great converter. super simple to use, it was straightforward and non-intrusive. It is quite stable while other apps weren't.

Luxusss Store

very good app! if you're looking for a currency changer worldwide: you are at the best address! I'm very pleased

Slicebea

This app was truly a lifesaver! Works like a charm and switches currency according to the location of the customer. Recommended.

Dermavel

Love Conversion Bear! Great apps and as always, great support from the team when needed! Conversion Bear's apps are #1 on Shopify IMO.

Sunshine Digi Shop

The app is easy to use and I really recommend it for new users like me. Congrats Team for your excellent work!!!