Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

Santa smile

Thank you so much. i was looking for 2days to find an app which will change the currency . thank you , thank you!!!!! <3

877 Workshop

The app is great - easy to install and very useful! We are very happy about it - Thank you Conversion Bear!

Pure Skin

REMIDII

The app seems really good so far, I am very excited to see how it will effect my stores sales in the next few weeks.

Emera Accessories

Super easy and helpful, the guide is easy to follow, recommended to someone that is running your own online store.

Puree2go

This app is extremely easy to set up, even for non techies. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to display various currencies.

Accessory Hill

I was initially a bit hesitant to use the app because I assumed there would be a lot of strings attached since it was a free app. However, the entire setup process was really easy and efficient. The app integrates extremely well with my store and I am thoroughly pleased with the app. Definitely recommend! I will be sure to check out other apps from the developer!

SaleEvent.com

This app is awesome. Easy to install and get running! The support team got back to me within the hour on help with auto-convertor. Highly recommend!!!

Si te quieres

Ha sido facilísimo de poner en marcha y comprobar que funciona a la perfección. Andaba buscando algo así. Por el momento perfecto!

StreetSmart Collective

i really loved this app, its easy to use and works well. My only minor issue is positioning, I'd rather it be a pop up than floating but otherwise and amazing app.