Auto Multi Currency Converter

Auto Multi Currency Converter

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

St. John & Dolly Smith's Pickles

I installed this app because I was impressed by all 5* reviews. At first it worked fine, A few days ago a friend in Kyiv wanted to browse my site so, for the first time in several weeks I decided to view the actual site, not the Shopify admin.
I was horrified to discover that the converted price was 100 times the actual price. And to make matters worse, I have no idea how long this has been going on.
I have emailed twice for support and I have had no response and not even an acknowledgement of my email.
I will now be deleting the app and looking for a replacement.

November 18, 2020

Hi there,
The issue was not caused by our app, but by the language selector running in your store.

The languages widget is "translating" all of the price elements after they are converted, causing the price elements to inflate as it failed to detect the correct currency formatting.

This information was shared by our tech team through multiple emails that we sent to your Shopify admin registered email address. You might want to check your inbox (and possibly your spam folder) to see our responses.

I'm not sure when and how the languages app was added and messed up prices in the store that resulted in inflated prices as our Auto Currency app is running in your store since early July.

We have a record of all other correspondences from our team on 18th and 16th of Nov if you want to revisit the technical information we shared regarding your specific setup.

You can also follow up with our tech team directly: support@conversionbear.com

We reply to all inquiries within 24h or less.
Yes, even on weekends.

I hope over 515 five star reviews will testify to the level of service we're delivering across all of our apps, whether they are paid or free to use.

Jonathan.

YueSi.Shangpin

我打不開.系統是不是壞了....................................................................................................................

June 9, 2020

我相信我們也可以使您的經歷成為5星。

喬納森
聯合創始人

PET EMPORIUM

app will bring problem in your store deleted and moving on AVOID IT

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

June 8, 2020

I'm very sorry you feel this way.

Could you share what went wrong?

Our team is at your service.
I can setup the app for you and make sure it runs smoothly in your store right away.

Please give us a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great, immediate service.

We want to be a part of your business success - 8000 online businesses use the app to provide a seamless customer experience in their store.

280 five star reviews reflect the level of quality and service we offer.
I'm confident we can make your experience a 5 star one as well.

Jonathan,
Co-Founder

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

This app is too much slow when you reload the page , i already informed the app management name of lynda but she did not response, i really disappointed , even i would to inform about this issue to shopify.

May 10, 2020

Dear Abu Bakkar,
The app is loaded after the entire site is loaded.
It has no impact at all on your site overall loading speed.

It works this way because we are do not change or add code to your theme.

☝️ We do not inject any code to your theme files to avoid leaving dead code in case you uninstall.
We rather stay risk free and avoid leaving messy themes behind.

As per the lack of response claim - I'm surprised you feel this way.

You granted us with staff access and we even set up the app for you.
We exchanged 26 emails answering every question you had.

Was it our refusal to change your store's payment platform that got you upset?

I apologise, but we can not change merchants payment platform settings.
That's a task that is too risky and private for us to do on your behalf.

Our team goes above and beyond for every business owner, as we are business owners ourselves.

I think over 200 five star reviews would testify to that.

Let me know if there's anything else we can do for you.
Our team is at your service.

Best regards,
Jonathan.
Co-Founder @ Conversion Bear

WeJustSocial

I tried to set up the app, followed their guide video and written and the button to enable the app never worked. I tried to reach out to support but only got the same guide sent back to me again. Not a great experience to have spent this time playing around with my currencies and trying to make this setup work. I highly recommend that this app work on a easier setup or better guide... I was happy cause it was free but it doesn't work for me.

April 19, 2020

I'm sorry you feel this way.

Like all other currency apps - we rely on the currency formatting of your store to make the app work.

It's a manual process impossible to automate.

It usually takes about 60 seconds to change the formatting and complete the installation.

For that reason - we offer a DIY video guide and live chat support.

We also offer a completely FREE concierge setup.

Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think we deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great, immediate service.

So far, we helped over 200 store owners install and use the app.
I think over 140 five star reviews and 3000 online businesses that currently use the app will testify to that.

We will be happy to set up the app for you right away.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

Jonathan,