Auto Multi Currency Converter

Auto Multi Currency Converter

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

Modernsy

Awesome support by the team on a Sunday! The app definitely improves the conversion rate when selling globally!

Ecommerce Trading Inc.

10/10 for the support team of this app, i didnt expect a fast response and they did a great job!!!!!!!

Beagle Deals

This app has been easy to setup and seamlessly integrated into my store, using the Narrative Theme. Highly recommended if you are selling to customers across multiple currencies.

SUGOI LIGHTS

Amazing currency converter app! with excellent customer support. The app works perfectly with my store and is very user friendly.

Lovely Discoveries

Combined with Bundle Bear, this app is perfect!
Looks good and support service is so fast I did not even have time to finish my coffee beforre they answered

Vercei

Great app and great customer service. It is easy to set-up and manage and all very self explanatory.

Kosmic Design

It works very well! Easy to install and effective. I believe it is going to help me with my international sales.

STAY ESSENTIAL

I really appreciate to use this app. I recommend Auto Multi Currency Converter. Very good support, reactive and helpful.

HEMERAH

Great app, really love how you can choose how it looks on your website and it also has a disclaimer at checkout so customers know its not the exact price they will pay, best of all its FREE!! Thank you so much.

The Gosss

Thank you very much to all membership, especially on Itai for quick personal services.He set up my Auto Multi Currency Converter.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57