Auto Multi Currency Converter

Auto Multi Currency Converter

by Conversion Bear

Automatically display prices in local currencies.

Japan Scissors

This was surprisingly better than the other paid apps. Easy to activate, easier to customise and setup on the store. It changes currency faster than the other apps, too.

EILONG®

It is a very practical and easy to use app, and most importantly, it provides automatic currency conversion with IP.

Stand Out Bikes

Just wow! After years of using one other popular currency converter, I have to say that this Auto Multi-Currency Converter is the BEST currency converter app. So many cool features and all free. I can finally place the icon wherever I want. It autodetects location and chances the currency automatically. You can select as many currencies as you want. You can round up or set prices however you want. And it's all free. Cant believe I kept up with the other app for so long. thanks guys this is awesome.

Cielo Blanco

Easy installation and works brilliantly. Has helped to widen our target audience which will definitely increase sales.

Ruff Diamond

Worked perfectly! Really easy to set up and free! I had tried apps before and couldn't pin it to the top or bottom. This app solves that problem for me!

Colour Sol

Super easy to setup. Did not get to use it yet but we will see soon in the future. I will update it after my first international customer shops.

Genie Aladdin

I like this Auto Multi Currency Converter as it give website viewers better experience. Without hassle in currency conversion, it allows customers to spend more time in shopping.

Autre Temps Accessoires

Nice, quick and easy set up. Love the possibility to change set up for desktop vs mobile . Works well, seems stable. Thanks!

The Junkyard

great converter. super simple to use, it was straightforward and non-intrusive. It is quite stable while other apps weren't.

Luxusss Store

very good app! if you're looking for a currency changer worldwide: you are at the best address! I'm very pleased

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53