Auto Multi Currency Converter

Auto Multi Currency Converter

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

neptyune

Wonderful, clean app that does exactly what it says. Super easy to install and use. Support team helped me a lot with CSS customization. Highly recommend!

KREYFISH™

Great app so far. Get the job done. I have been using it for 7 month. Performed nice, I love it. I recommend

Lotus Protection Store

Customer support is very efficient, within minutes I managed to perfectly integrate Auto Multi Currency Converter e Bundles Bear.

ISMOD

Great app and great customer service, their developers are quick and precise and open to feedback to keep improving the app. Well done !

Idée Club Company

We decided to add this app to help so our clients have a fair estimate of the cost of our products in their own currency, we had an issue regarding the placement of the currency indicator, after reaching-out to their support, they managed to resolve the issue in a record time, despite the fact that we are using the free plan, we highly recommend using their app, and are also considering using their other apps. we highly recommend them.

MyHolyBasket

Very simple to install, and it works right away. The trust of local people is immediately visible. AMCC is my madatory asset for foreign markets

Wayoté

I love how this app blends well with my website layout. Really easy to customize and really great customer service! Highly recommend!!

Le Gift Garage

This app is just amazing! Working perfectly on our store and the customer service was there each time we needed something, they even help us to customize the style of the app as we wanted in a very short time.

Modernsy

Awesome support by the team on a Sunday! The app definitely improves the conversion rate when selling globally!

Ecommerce Trading Inc.

10/10 for the support team of this app, i didnt expect a fast response and they did a great job!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58