Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

Adegen

Hands down the best currency converter app. All of the other free versions don't work. Currency Converter Bear is the only one that does it's job well.

GNL Footwear

They have very friendly and helpful customer service. I needed some custom work done and they responded and had it done in less than a day. The app works well also.

The Given Style

I absolutely Love this app, super easy to use and looks great! support was extremely fast and efficient.

Dino Bags

I've been using this app for different stores over the years and it's always worked perfectly. Plus the support is excellent, they always solve my issues quickly and effectively. 5/5

Belbren

Very helpful for allowing your store to display different currencies. Does exactly what you need it to do!

Fitness Xamele

I enjoyed how easy and simple it was to set up, as the overall look and feel is great! I look forward to seeing this in action.

Unimakers

This app does all it promises. Had issues with the installation but their customer support helped me in seconds. Especially Lynda - Thank you so much for your help and instant support. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP.

neptyune

Wonderful, clean app that does exactly what it says. Super easy to install and use. Support team helped me a lot with CSS customization. Highly recommend!

KREYFISH™

Great app so far. Get the job done. I have been using it for 7 month. Performed nice, I love it. I recommend

Lotus Protection Store

Customer support is very efficient, within minutes I managed to perfectly integrate Auto Multi Currency Converter e Bundles Bear.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59