Automatic Free Gifts

Magic rules to add free products to your orders.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kinetics Cosmetics

This is the worst app I've ever tried. I tried to create a campaign for a free product and when I went to add a discount code it said the code doesn't exist and it wanted me to create one in Shopify discounts first. Why would I even need this app if I could create the discount in Shopify??? When I tried to get some customer support they make you go through one of those automated live chats that never connects you to a real person and doesn't help answer any questions. Don't waste your time, this app is terrible.

Ability Superstore

App doesn't add items to basket, therefore rendering it pretty much useless when your main customer base is elderly or not IT literate. Causes huge confusion for customers.

January 25, 2022

Hi there, we're truly sorry the app doesn't match your customers needs. Please be assured that we too would want the product to be applied earlier than post-purchase, and are currently working with Shopify to propose an alternative solution. However please note that current restrictions are due to how Shopify works, we're doing what we can with what Shopify has to offer.
Thank you for your understanding.

SisstrEU

there is no need to add a gift to the order AFTER the order was placed. I am looking for an app that adds the free gift into the shopping cart so it helps the customer to convert.

Gingerlilyfrance

Seems very easy to use but the app does not allow any discount code to be inserted.
Maybe you should try to find a solution?

LAZOS

No permite crear ninguna campaña. Espero que pronto lo solucionen, es una app que tiene muy buen pinta.