Auto Purchase Orders

Create POs, suppliers. Auto dropship orders. Restock transfers

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

KANSO

This app has been a fantastic addition to our store and saves me so much time! The developer, Dan, has been an absolute pleasure to work with as well, as his support is excellent.

Tarps.com

I have been using this app for about 3 months. We have used it for stock orders as well as drop shipments. The process is pretty seamless. It does exactly what a needed it to do and does it well. The couple of tweaks that I suggested to the developer were finished almost immediately. One was just overnight. AMAZING! This app is a must-have for our business.

CRECE Shop

Perfect for what it does. If you have many vendors, and want to automate your process, this is what you need. Also, great communication with the developer.

ShopTheAddison

Right off the bat... Dan is awesome! Not only is the app amazing but Dan is always available (Do you sleep Dan?) whenever you need help (not often). I have made a couple of requests to have things added to the App and Dan has implemented them.
If you want to save time then this App is for you. Once you set it up (follow the instructions) it runs smooth. PO's can be sent automatically to your vendors. All you have to do is receive and archive your PO's. Easy! Multiple vendors on one PO? No prob, This App will auto split and send them.
Dan is the man! Best service from any App I have tried. Great communication with timely action and responses!

Susan Connor New York

This is a really easy to implement app that will help you automate your PO's if you are a dropshipper. Putting in a little time to set it up properly will save you loads of time as your business grows. The formatting of the PO's is really clear, with shaded lines and an area for custom information, so your pick/pack team can easily read the orders as they come in. And you can split PO's easily and automatically if you have an order where there are multiple locations involved. The developer, Dan, was really helpful in getting us up and running, very responisive. This app will save us loads of time, and make sure our orders are sent correctly. We had tried a couple of other PO automating apps - they were either too complex or badly formatted...this one is "just right"! Thanks Dan :)

Laser Transfer Supplies

This app could not be any easier to use. It includes all of the functionality we are looking for. Also, Dan has been immensely helpful for support!

Classic Mini DIY

The app provides all the features it says in a really easy to use method but I cannot get my suppliers email clients (I have 4 different suppliers) to stop sending the emails to spam. I have confirmed my email within the Auto Purchase Orders app but they still get sent to spam. Is there any way to fix this? I am about to remove the app if not, because its actually adding more work making sure my suppliers actually got the emails.

Marty's Meals

This app provided what others did not- an ability to customize a field in my PO. I had some questions and Dan was amazing. He got back to me immediately and helped me to implement the changes I requested. If only all app developers could be like Dan! This app is also much more intuitive and straight forward than I found Stocky to be.

La Petite Fromagerie

Very convenient. It helps me organize orders every step of the way - expected deliveries, mark each PO once deliveries have been received and can mark the PO as completed once settled.

Beyond Living

great app and support is perfect! Very responsive and quick to take of our request. Thanks Dan for your help.

Previous 1