Automatically create and send Purchase Orders straight to suppliers, whenever an order is created or paid. Multi-vendor order splitting.
Simple Inventory Management
Track your Purchase Orders, incoming quantities, create transfers to locations.
Save time & reduce errors
Eliminate the need to manage your Purchase Orders and communication with suppliers / manufacturer. Reduce order error rates.
Over Auto Purchase Orders
The Auto Purchase Orders app allows you to create Purchase Orders, manage suppliers and track incoming inventory. You can easily create purchase orders for each order in your store. Send created Purchase Orders directly to suppliers via email from your custom domain. After you receive your purchase order, you can transfer product inventory directly to Shopify.
Automate orders management/fulfillment
When a customer places their orders, you can assign the supplier/manufacturer to each product and send them a PO with just one click. Or you can turn on the "Auto PO" feature and the app will auto-generate PO with PDF and send it to your suppliers. Moreover, the app supports order splitting between suppliers out of the box.
You can create Purchase Orders in several ways - manually, filling out the form, preloading from Shopify order, or automatically (using Auto PO feature).
Easy Setup - Developer Free
No developers needed! Just install Auto Purchase Orders and create your first professional PO and send PDF immediately to suppler. Dropship more, spend less!
Control your inventory / restock items
When you receive inventory from your supplier, the app updates the number of items that you have available in your store – no manual work. Control automated dropshipping easier.
Save hours and money
Saves you hours each week by automating Purchase Orders creation for your fulfillment vendors. No more Excel needed.
As a store owner myself, I'm determined to help you grow your business. With this mindset, I'm quick to respond and eager to solve any problem.
- Create Purchase Order from Shopify order
- Handles split orders (orders with items from 2 or more suppliers) with ease
- Forward POs straight to your suppliers via email
- Reliable email delivery. Track when the email was delivered and opened by the supplier. Be confident that the email was delivered successfully
- Set Supplier SKU, Unit cost price, Tax per each supplier product
- Automate Purchase Order creation. Just enable "Create auto PO" and for each order placed in your store PO will be created and sent to the supplier
- Control when Auto POs are created – when order is created or paid
- Professional PO template. Upload your company logo & signature to match your brand
- Track all created Purchase Orders in one place
- Multi-currency support. If your store's currency is different from the supplier, then the cost per item for each product will be converted to supplier currency
- Bold Options
Prijzen Gratis proefperiode van 14 dagen
* Alle betalingen worden in USD gefactureerd.
** Terugkerende kosten, inclusief maandelijkse of op gebruik gebaseerde kosten, worden elke 30 dagen in rekening gebracht.
De algemene beoordeling geeft de huidige status van de app weer. Het is verantwoordelijk voor alle app-recensies, maar geeft voorrang aan de meest recente.
Meest recente recensies
Laser Transfer Supplies
This app could not be any easier to use. It includes all of the functionality we are looking for. Also, Dan has been immensely helpful for support!
Classic Mini DIY
The app provides all the features it says in a really easy to use method but I cannot get my suppliers email clients (I have 4 different suppliers) to stop sending the emails to spam. I have confirmed my email within the Auto Purchase Orders app but they still get sent to spam. Is there any way to fix this? I am about to remove the app if not, because its actually adding more work making sure my suppliers actually got the emails.
This app provided what others did not- an ability to customize a field in my PO. I had some questions and Dan was amazing. He got back to me immediately and helped me to implement the changes I requested. If only all app developers could be like Dan! This app is also much more intuitive and straight forward than I found Stocky to be.