Schedule time limited products
Idea for scheduled stock, promotions, and time limited products such as event tickets, merchandise or food for delivery or collection.
Sales, discounts & daily deals
Now you can schedule entire promotions in bulk like Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Scheduling discounts, or even price increases!
Flexible repeating schedules
Unique to Auto Schedule: flexible repeating schedules. Ideal for promotions or takeaways & meal deliveries with regularly rotating menus.
Om Auto Schedule sales & products
Introducing Auto Schedule, the simple product scheduler app that performs magic by scheduling product availability, price changes and tags. Set, forget, relax and let our bulk scheduler do the hard work for you.
Two apps rolled into one - schedule products to be published & unpublished AND schedule promotions, discounts, price changes… even price increases. Plus loads more!
If you need to schedule products to be published and removed from sale, or change prices, then why do it manually? Set a schedule and do whatever makes you happy - make a cup of tea, go on holiday, have a snooze or do some other work. It doesn’t matter because Auto Schedule will perform a miracle and do everything for you.
Improve efficiency, save time and be a hero by putting your store on autopilot. Tell them you were up at midnight adding products to your store for that special promotion when in reality, you had them scheduled to publish automatically!
What can I schedule with Auto Schedule?
- Price reductions, promotions, discounts, daily deals and even prices increases
- When products should appear or be removed from your store
- When tags should be added or removed from your store
- When products should be completely deleted from your store
What else can Auto Schedule do?
- Full control over Shopify's product states - draft, active or archived
- Round your promotion prices up or down to the nearest cent
- Set schedules on a repeating basis - from simple repeats such as every week, to complicated schedules such as every Monday and Thursday on the third week of every month
- Combine Scheduling tags to be added or removed from your products with your other schedules for super flexibility.
- Set schedules for entire collections or multiple products in one go
- Allows you to select a date and time using a simple calendar interface
- Provides a super simple admin screen that fits in perfectly with Shopify’s UI
Why should I schedule my products?
- Time limited special promotions such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday
- Time limited products such as event tickets or food for delivery
- Regularly rotating product lines. Ideal for daily deals, takeaways and meals
- Improve efficiency and save time
- Give yourself a break and put your store on autopilot
What services are provided to support me?
- Free lifetime updates
- Responsive support
Prissättning 14-dagars gratis testversion
* Alla avgifter debiteras i USD.
** Återkommande avgifter, inklusive månads- eller användningsbaserade avgifter, debiteras var 30:e dag.
De samlade omdömen återspeglar appens nuvarande status. De samlade omdömena består av alla app-recensioner men de mest nyliga har prioritet.
De senaste recensionerna
I use this app to create time limited discounts and tag them so they appear in a featured collection on the front page. Very easy to set up and works beautifully.
It's a good app and does what I need it to do. However when trying to add tags to launch specific products on our shop, the scheduler will not work if I am also trying to edit those products at the same time as the scheduled add time. Basically when the scheduler is supposed to be doing anything I can't be in that product with unsaved changes.
UPDATE: Customer service is great, they addressed this issue quickly. Seem like the app does work to add tags while editing, but it takes some time to process the information so the tags don't update until about 20-30 seconds after the set time (depending on the amount of products being edited).
Thanks for the review and I'm really glad our app does what you need it to do!
We've done a lot of testing around this and believe what has happened is just how Shopify works as standard and unfortunately there's not much our app or any other app can do about it. It's most likely that the scheduler was successful but because you might have clicked save to come out of Shopify's editor after it had run, the changes the scheduler made were overwritten.
As you will know, we've tried contact you to try to get to the bottom of this and see if there's a way we can make this better for you and other merchants but we've not had a response from you for a few days now. Could you get back in touch at your earliest convenience so we can be sure what's happened please?
Honey & Spice
the App works well - you can trust it to remove products at a specific time.
the downside is that Publish section does not differ between 'Draft' product and 'Active' product - which doesn't make sense to me as i would not want a product i work on to be loaded before i have approved it and changed to 'active'. this mean i am only able to use the 'Removal date & time' , but not 'Publish date & time', and therefore can not use the 'repeat weekly' as i need to manually publish the products.
Thank you for your review.
I just wanted to reply and let you know that we have listened to our customer's feedback and our app now gives you full flexibility over Shopify's product statuses. When scheduling products to publish you can now choose to ignore draft and/or archived products and you can choose the status your products should change to.
I hope this improves your experience of our app :-)