Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Abonnement, checkout subscription &recurring payments recharge

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

古家庵

Thank you. Fast and kind customer service. Look forward to this app to be integrated with shogun too.

Amigdale

I tried endless subscription, paid and free applications and boy, this app surprised me a lot, it is free and it is by far one of the best designed, and the support team is very attentive, thank you.

Moir Candle Company

Once I got the hang of how to work the app MY CUSTOMERS and I love the features of subscriptions. The customer service is EXCELLENT also.

Barf King

I just install the apps, honestly I can't share the using experience yet, It is still in the progress of setting things up. BUT I here to highlight how helpful their support are. Ruby is handling all my query very patiently, I've experience all sort of problems during the installation and I'm not sure why, perhaps due to my lack of experience. Ruby are very very helpful, other than looking for a suitable app, I really need a strong supporting team. I don't mind encounter minor problems, such strong supporting team really give me at ease. I was considering 2 subscription apps actually, but with this support team, I've deleted the other choice without hesitate. Their support speed has no compete with this team. Good Job! I'm a happy user.

Acuralle

Solid 5 stars, the helpdesk replies almost instantly. Have not yet tried the app. However, it sounds good!

Cahier Central

Installed it and ran into some small issues, but the team replied instantly and helped me and fixed the issue in no time!

February 28, 2022

Awesome! Thank you so much for your positive 5-star review. We are delighted to help you. Much appreciated, Esther

One Cup Coffee Roasters

I've just installed it but what it works perfect at the moment. I contacted with support and Anne help me instantly. Great support!

February 21, 2022

So glad that you are satisfied with our customer service! Should you have any problems along the way, just let us know. We are always here to help. Cheers!🥂 Esther

Vytal360

We wanted to get subscriptions running asap with little experience. Installed the app.Dint work initially. Asked for support and was looked after very well. They got it all working for us in no time with clear communication al the way.

February 15, 2022

It's music to our ears that you are happy with our APP and service! Thank you so much for your valuable 5-star! Cheers!🥂

Coffee·Centrismo

Haven´t used this app yet.
I was figuring out how it works and got some doubts, Customer Service was there anytime I needded them answering very fast and kindly.

February 15, 2022

Thank you so much! The review made our day! Cheers, Ruby🥂

nulios

Great app to implement a subscription offer for your customers. Easy to use and the support team is excellent!

January 26, 2022

Hi nulios,

Sorry for the inconvenience we brought you. And thank you for your approval. We will appreciate it if you could give us another chance. We will try our best to offer better service.
Have a nice day~