Rezensionen (8.097)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Mai 2024

I have not taking their subscription still they sent me bill of 36000 rupees again n again

Brute_Bazzar
Indien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 20. Mai 2024

Hi "Brute_Bazzar",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!

1. Mai 2024

Pricy and you don't get your money worth of services. You will almost not get any answers to your questions/concerns/issue. The only available type of customer service is via email and chat. The email will take over 24 hours even though they say you will get an answer within 24 hours. You will not get any help via chat; I actually don't believe those in the chat support even speak English. Worst customer service ever!! I want to stop my service but that also means I will lose all the products and the work I already did on my page. They know that and that's why they keep the terrible customer service.

ModBuy
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 3. Mai 2024

Hi "ModBuy",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
We are looking forward to your reply at dorina@autods.com

9. Juni 2024

Charged me over 300 dollars in usage fees

My Store
30 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 11. Juni 2024

Hi "My Store"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We’re sorry to hear about your experience and would like to address your concerns.

Please fill out this form: https://autods.typeform.com/to/aVnsRB2V, so we can assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

13. Juni 2024

Horrible Experience with AutoDS - BEWARE!

I thought the AutoDS app sounded too good to be true, and unfortunately, it was. Here's how they stole my money and ruined my business:

After using the app for just a few days, they blocked my account for no reason right after I received my first order. I reached out to customer service multiple times, and all I got were generic responses that didn’t address my questions. They couldn't tell me why my account was blocked, where my money was, or how to get a refund for the hundreds of dollars they took from my account without my consent.

I invested many hours finding products to list in my store, gathering reviews, and preparing everything for success. When I finally made my first sale, they couldn't even fulfill it because the address was a PO Box. Then, they blocked my account and didn't refund the $789.63 they stole from me.

I usually don't post reviews, especially negative ones, unless something is really bad. But this company has compelled me to warn fellow dropshippers. AutoDS will steal your money. It's just not fair. I am willing to update this review if they refund my $789.63, but until then, consider yourself warned.

Alpha Survival
24 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 28. März 2024

Please read this review carefully. I will explain why they deserve 1 star review.

There is no option to attach the images in the review otherwise you could watch yourself how they kept on changing their response and manipulate the situation.

1. When we installed this app we saw 4 different packages, basic advance, professional and the last one customize package. If you see their packages, you see 200 products in their basic package, remember these are not products, these are just product variants. For example if you add a product named as woman swim suit containing 10 different colors and 10 different sizes containing 100 Variants, it means you imported 100 products not 1 product.

2. We did not mind it and we decided to upgrade the plan to 139 USD per month. In this package we were able to import 3000 variants. They told us that it is one time payment if you want to import extra products(variants). That is why we agreed and upgraded our plan.

3. When we imported our desired number of products and wanted to know how to downgrade the plan , they told us that the variants that do not fall under your downgraded plan will not be monitored if you downgrade your plan, which they did not mention before when we wanted to upgrade the plan.

4. We did not mind but the problem was that we were not able to downgrade the plan "wow". Consequently, we had to change the payment method and remove our payment card from this app.

5. The winning products they recommend on their dashboard (LOL), they get commission from these products and consequently present them as winning products XD. They are not winning at all and are outdated products. So, do not fall in their TRAP.

6. The other problem with this app is their customer support response. Other apps that have more reviews and are free to use, they provide 24/7 live support and here we were paying 139 USD and not getting the support we required from them. We had to wait 24 hours in order to get the response. I think they provide email support option just to manipulate their customers. In short, if we paid hefty amount, we deserved live chat support.

7. We want our money back that we paid because of your lies and manipulating the situation with time.

8. Influencers get money through their affiliate links and do not mention cons of Auto DS at all because they are just behind the money they get through affiliate program.

9. The automation of order fulfilment is the only truth I saw in their app, but I did not use this feature much that is why I can't say further about this feature.

10. Overall, I will never recommend you and anyone this app that only cares about money and nothing else.

WeShop365
5 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 4. April 2024

Hi "WeShop365"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to address your concerns and assist you further.
Please contact us directly at dorina@autods.com so we can discuss this matter in detail and work towards a resolution together.
Your feedback is valuable, and we're committed to improving our services.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bearbeitet am 24. Mai 2024

Worst app for shopify and best earning affiliate money by recommending this app no use

ForFille
Vereinigtes Königreich
29 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 29. April 2024

Hi “ForFille”!
Thank you for taking time to write this feedback to us.
Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.
Please feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com

27. Mai 2024

They charged my card without authorization then they put you through this nightmareish reverse funnel to try to get my money back. They are quite arrogant as well. Then they kept $30 out of the 250 they originally took out of my account.

Urban Fusion
16 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 29. Mai 2024

Hi "Urban Fusion",
We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.
We sincerely apologize for any confusion or inconvenience you may have encountered. Our aim has always been to provide clarity and transparency regarding our services.
As of now, we have taken immediate steps to address your concern, and we hope that our solution has met your expectations.
We eagerly await your response.

13. Juni 2024

Very bad app also takes a lot of money hard to use and has a lot of bugs

Vorndo
Israel
12 tage mit der App
6. Juni 2024

Muy mala gestión me cobraron la suscripción anual en vez de mensual,jamas configure para pagar anualmente.

ConvertBag
Uruguay
11 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 9. Juni 2024

Hi "ConvertBag",
Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

7. Mai 2024

Opened my credit card statement only to find a $360 charge for an app I never used and never agreed to a $360 charge on.

Support is refusing to help.

I suggest you avoid downloading this app so you don't end up $360 worse off.

Wagzey
Kanada
17 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 9. Mai 2024

Hi "Wagzey",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. It was never our intention to create a situation where you were misled regarding our services. We understand that you have concerns about refunds, and we are here to assist you with any further inquiries or issues you may have.
As of now we have already provided a solution and hopefully we will make it right for you!
Looking forward to your reply at dorina@autods.com