AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD , 5.894 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
9. November 2023

great friendly interface but horrible order management, i came from dser to try something new, dsers has a one click order placer with cheaper plans while auto ds forces you to copy and paste all of your customers shipping details before placing an order! I regret switching from dser, auto ds only adds time to my daily dropshipping routine

HomeTechWonderland
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 10. November 2023

Hi "HomeTechWonderland",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our ordering service.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
You can also contact us at dorina@autods.com
We would be glad to help you with all your concerns.

19. Oktober 2023

While the app works, the management could be better. I had cancelled my account, or so I thought. Was charged still, then a fee they claim can't be waived was applied. Even though I caught the charge immediately and disputed it. Not very good customer service.

My Store
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 22. Oktober 2023

Hi "My Store",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. It was never our intention to create a situation where you were misled regarding our services. We understand that you have concerns about refunds, and we are here to assist you with any further inquiries or issues you may have.
Waiting for your reply!

5. Februar 2024

it was good at the start but now every time i go on autods it comes up with a notification saying i need to upgrade my shopify plan and my store is unlinked now, ive tried everything but i cant seem to fix it and now its saying that my account will be disabled in 3 days which i also dont know how too fix

Anyone know to solve this ??

Trendy Sellers
Vereinigtes Königreich
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 7. Februar 2024

Hi “Trendy Sellers”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with your account.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
Looking forward to your email!

16. September 2023

its difficult for me i dont know how because my product was not import the other website

SMARTBUYONLINESHOP
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Etwa 23 stunden mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 18. September 2023

Hi "SMARTBUYONLINESHOP",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!

18. September 2023

I'm just starting but it was good so far

Affordable Trends Store
Philippinen
Ein tag mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 21. September 2023

Hi “Affordable Trends Store”!
We appreciate your comments about our interface and want to ensure you receive the best service our team is known for providing.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We would be glad to help you with your onboarding.

Bearbeitet am 26. Juli 2023

Somehow it shows over $800.00 for my billing. I upgraded a plan because this app always redirects you for upgrading a plan, but it's trying to bill me for two plans. I am new to drop shipping, and I haven't been able to find actual live help with any of this and feel completely lost. I cancelled everything with this app, but the billing still shows up on my Shopify store. Can someone please reach out to me to get this resolved?

Everything Toys
6 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 25. Juli 2023

Hi "Everything Toys",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. We have tried many times to contact you with no luck.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com to make it right for you!

12. Juli 2023

deception, your company offers 14day trial for 1k items to go into store but won't allow upload without upgrading.... Honestly by law that is deception!!!

Honey Couture
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 14. Juli 2023

Hi "Honey Couture",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our service.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We would be glad to help you with all your concerns.

Bearbeitet am 19. Februar 2024

Guys I just want to give you my feedback. I am not sure why people try to recommend AutoDS, I guess it's the affiliate policies you are having, but first of all your interface is quite bad and it's taking over a week to get sourcing for a product. It's literally insane. I have orders waiting for 1 week and you are not doing anything about it even after I've emailed you several times. Live chat - literally can't use it. I have the app for 1+ week now and the Live chat was available just once when I've already decided I will uninstall the app. Insane, would not recommend to anyone. On top of that it cost some monthly retainer even tho they will add on the product costs which makes it literally pointless to use at that point when there are some free alternatives (won't mention them as I have respect for what you try to do). My personal advise would be to leep working more on the company inner processes instead of focusing on the marketing when you can't deliver. Thanks.

Update2: Right after I've given the 1-star rating I was contacted and offered a 3-month free trial. I've decided to give it a try because I thought the problem might be on my side not putting enough effort into the app. So let me be straight - still I don't regret my 1-star review. The only reason I am putting 2-stars is because of Dorina who were there in case I had some issues (even tho it's just the app that can't solve my issues, so we were basically having a non-formal convo). The app is still - super bad interface in the form of UI/UX, hard to navigate yourself, if you are like and want to learn by yourself and not being babysit on every step (as you are expected to save time with the apps, not to waste more time) you probably won't be able to use it properly. So afterall I am changing from 1 to 2 stars simply because of Dorina's direct whatsapp support.

Velouro.com
Vereinigtes Königreich
9 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 29. Dezember 2023

Hi "Velouro.com",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our service.
We tried to contact you with no luck.
We pride ourselves on our product and the high-quality standards we maintain and would like to make things right.
Waiting for your email!

Bearbeitet am 27. Februar 2023

Customer Service is slow. I got many bugs. App doesn't import customization variants from Etsy and Amazon. Why?

FromPicToArt
Ein tag mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 1. März 2023

Hi "FromPicToArt",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
We have tried to reach you with no luck. We would really appreciate it if you could get back to us as soon as possible so that we can settle this issue together.
You can send us an email at: yuval_w@autods.com