AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD , 6.138 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
21. Januar 2024

I genuinely recommend this app mostly due to the outstanding customer support. The customer support is good on explaining how to solve issues and has a very quick response time as well they will respond within 24 hours. I recently have been getting someone from customer support named Mischelle M. & let me say her customer service support is beyond phenomenal. She knows exactly how to explain everything not just through text but with pictures and highlighting and emphasizing the things in order to illustrate the issue and the solution. Overall highly recommend Mischelle. She is wonderful and hope she helps
me with future issues all the time!

CulinaryOpulence
3 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 23. Januar 2024

Hi “CulinaryOpulence”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Mischelle was able to provide you with exceptional service!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊

Bearbeitet am 12. Januar 2024

Thank you, Dorina. After leaving my negative review I was quickly contacted by Dorina. After scheduling a call to speak, where we had an extensive conversation, we were able to employ the app. Dorina went above and beyond and answered every question we asked, as well as providing us with information that was useful for a potential dropshipping partnership. Outstanding service and we are now utilizing the app to add a few thousand products to out store. Thank you, Dorina. Hope you get some snow soon.
PRIOR REVIEW - 1 Star
Downloaded this app over one month ago and reviewed tutorials. Started importing Amazon products into the store, however after importing over 100 items and then reviewing to place live every item was out of stock and the purchase price for each product was much higher than stated on the product page. For instance, a clock that was supposed to cost $14.86 to purchase once imported as a draft stated the cost to purchase was $133.46. On top of that it stated out of stock and when I researched the Amazon number it was not even listed on Amazon any longer. Also attempted to pull in products from Wayfair, however, it was a complete disaster. If they spent as much time on ensuring the app works as opposed to making tutorial videos this app may be worth something. As of now it is unusable unless you only want to sell products directly from AutoDS direct suppliers.

Very expensive app that does not function as advertised.

Wallhogs
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 2. Januar 2024

Hi “Wallhogs”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Dorina was able to provide you with exceptional service!

18. Dezember 2023

I think the app is difficult to figure out because it is a lot to learn but once you figure everything out it is easy to work with also the support team always answers my questions and it is always a simple fix they send me articles on where I can find the information and there is videos on YouTube as well that walks you through the process so that is why I give it 5 stars

Luxurious Ice
4 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 20. Dezember 2023

Hi "Luxurious Ice"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

9. Januar 2024

AutoDS app is truly a great app to work with when you need to automate your drop shipping process entirely so you can free your time to do what matters most ...that is building your business and creating value. I have had great experience building my store using this up seamlessly.
In the rare incidence I had a billing issue, the AutoDS support specialists responded promptly within 12hrs after raising a ticket. My issue was resolved professionally and quickly. I would like to mention Krizza M , a support specialist who has been invaluable in following up and reaching a speedy conclusion. Thank you.

Travel Treasures Marketplace
Kanada
4 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 11. Januar 2024

Hi "Travel Treasures Marketplace"!
We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated!
We will pass the word to Krizza and our customer service team to let them know you enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems!
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help 🙂

22. Januar 2024

I am using the FBA service and one of my orders had a small issue which prevented it from shipping. I was not aware of this. The AutoDS fulfillment team reached out to me and told me what information I needed to provide. It was very simple and my order is now on its way. I'm very satisfied with their care and determination to get things going. I definitely recommend this to dropshippers trying to get great shipping times especially.

Warm Your Brew
Südafrika
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 23. Januar 2024

Hi "Warm Your Brew"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!
Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for choosing to work with us, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

22. Januar 2024

The website and app are easy to use and make my life easier. Customer service is so helpful, especially Rizza Jean who helped me today. Highly recommend for your dropshipping needs.

Supply Wave
5 monate mit der App
17. Januar 2024

I love the help because I am new with technology, I quit my cleaning job because my doctor recommended in view of my health and starting this new job is a huge challenge to me, for that reason I appreciate a lot your help. May God bless you for everything you guys do. I hope to see soon the fruits of of this efforts.
Thank you again.
Alicia

BeleMer
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 19. Januar 2024

Hi "BeleMer"!
Thank you so much for your review!
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

18. Dezember 2023

Your worries of your customers not getting their product fast goes away with this sourcing app also huge shoutout to Jordan Bown for partnering up with AutoDs and by doing that you get access to some really cool features like sourcing a product without having any sales first from any website you would like so this is a definite cool feature. If you want to succeed in ecom I really recommend you use this app!!

Jentura
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 20. Dezember 2023

Hi “Jentura”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

6. Januar 2024

I’m able to get 95% of my tasks done all in one spot. They’re always innovating especially with the new POD service. Bomb product selection and most importantly, their customer Service makes me enjoy asking questions because all the reps are super thorough and provide screenshots. I’d like to give a shout out to the last rep I spoke to, Vita Marie for being a prime example of the excellence AutoDS stands by. You were 10/10.

Charles
Trendy Tailz® Founder and CEO

Trendy Tailz
5 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 8. Januar 2024

Hi “Trendy Tailz”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Vita Marie was able to provide you with exceptional service!

21. Dezember 2023

Great App! AutoDs has been a game-changer for my online business. The app's automation features have saved me hours of manual work, allowing me to focus on growing my sales. With AutoDs, I can easily find profitable products, list them on multiple platforms, and efficiently manage my inventory. The user-friendly interface and excellent customer support make it even better. Highly recommended!" Saraswati

Orient
Schweiz
2 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 26. Dezember 2023

Hi “Orient”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
Have a great day!