AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD , 7.724 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. Mai 2024

Another review about customer service: They are very helpful and encouraging. They can be with you for hours on end, though it makes you feel a bit bad. Excellent Team!

Épris
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 15. Mai 2024

Hi "Épris"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

20. Mai 2024

Auto-DS has been very helpful in finding trending products and connecting my store with thousands of suppliers. There is a multitude of tools on Auto-DS that allows me to find products which are selling fast right now and therefore allow me to jump on the wave quickly and sell products fast. Auto Ds also has a really easy system to import products to the store with ease, with also an amazing automated delivery and fulfillment system which makes life so easy when selling products to customers

Sán-Rizzíno
Vereinigtes Königreich
14 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 22. Mai 2024

Hi "Sán-Rizzíno",
We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience with AutoDS.
Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated.
Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

24. Mai 2024

AUTODS is great and I would definitely recommend to others, there are plenty of products to pick from, especially trending products and it provides all the details that you would need such as profit, how good the product is and how many people have purchased it and even tik Tok videos on different products. The staff are also so helpful and efficient and any questions you have they answer very thoroughly and are patient until you get an answer. Also there is an option for them to fulfil your order which is really helpful and saves time.

Luxe Household Living
Vereinigtes Königreich
12 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

Hi “Luxe Household Living”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!

21. März 2024

AutoDS has been an absolute game-changer for my Shopify dropshipping business. From the seamless integration to the plethora of features it offers, this app has truly exceeded my expectations.

First and foremost, the user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for even beginners to navigate. The automation tools are incredibly efficient, saving me countless hours of tedious tasks. Whether it's product importing, price monitoring, or order fulfillment, AutoDS handles it all effortlessly.

One of the standout features for me is the product research tool. It provides valuable insights into trending products and helps me stay ahead of the competition. The ability to track competitor prices and adjust my own in real-time has been instrumental in maximizing profits.

Furthermore, the customer support team is top-notch. They are always prompt in addressing any queries or concerns I may have, ensuring a smooth experience at all times.

In conclusion, AutoDS is a must-have for anyone serious about succeeding in the world of dropshipping. It's reliable, feature-rich, and constantly evolving to meet the needs of its users. I couldn't imagine running my business without it. Highly recommended!

BooTeen
Ukraine
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 26. März 2024

Hi “BooTeen”!

12. März 2024

This has been a great experience and easy to navigate around, add products, find products, view ratings. super easy connecting to outside websites and importing products. I could literally figure it all out, anything i was unsure about was easily explained and i would definitely recommend this app to anyone considering it!!!

PrettyGlowUp
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 14. März 2024

Hi "PrettyGlowUp"!
We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience with AutoDS. Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated. Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.

26. Mai 2024

Thank you for the incredible support service you provided to me.

I love your service and I highly recommend your system to anyone wishing to build their businesses.

soothespot
18. April 2024

Cant explain enough how good auto ds platform for beginner like me who dont do research or reading is my thing. but through auto ds its a great and easy to understand platform. Congratulations to all the team. Thank you for putting all this together.

Myluxurypets.Store
27 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 21. April 2024

Hi “Myluxurypets.Store”!

23. April 2024

Love AutoDS (tried almost every other app out there!). Super speedy, efficient & positive customer support - whether through Live Chats or Ticket Queries. Always spot-on in answering any question with precise feedback, providing valuable links to additional info on the subject, and overall great guidance in the right direction. Tried countless apps - AutoDS brings it all full circle. Two cherries on top - Nick & Barbara - thank you for all your help but especially your positive attitude everytime. Keep it up AutoDS!

MigraineMama
Zypern
13 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 25. April 2024

Hi "MigraineMama"!
We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services.
Your feedback is appreciated!
We will pass the word to Nick & Barbara and our customer service team to let them know you enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems!
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help 🙂
Thanks again for supporting our business.

2. April 2024

This is the best tool ANY new dropshipper needs!
Every feature is useful, integration with shopify is seamless and quick, and importing products is even easier, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

TRIPUX
Italien
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 4. April 2024

Hi “TRIPUX”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

27. März 2024

got recommended by a well succesfull entreprenuer and as a beginner impressed more than belief by auto ds and the features and services they offer.
I would suggest everyone who is trying to start out to put their money on autods

Yaz kart
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 29. März 2024

Hi "Yaz kart",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.