Rezensionen (8.178)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
15. April 2024

i have been on several different dropshipping stores and by far this is the one that you want to be on, they have all the latest information needed to suceed in 2024, and a easy step by step information guide to create you online store and an easy step by step to add 100% guranteed to make money product

Spring Saving 2024
Kanada
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 17. April 2024

Hi “Spring Saving 2024”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

27. Mai 2024

AutoDS has been great so far, a bit confusing to use at the beginning for me, but the live chat was pretty helpful, Henrique took me through every step to solve my issue.

Practical Gear
Kanada
4 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 29. Mai 2024

Hi “Practical Gear”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Henrique was able to resolve your issue quickly!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

7. Juni 2024

I've tried dropshipping with other platforms before, but AutoDS has been the best by far the automation tools and the product research tools make the process of finding the best products and importing those products to your store an effortless and time-saving process. On top of that, they also have AI features that can help you come up with better product descriptions and product titles. So, with that said I highly recommend AutoDS for all your dropshipping needs big or small.

Cookie's Tech Haven
4 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 11. Juni 2024

Hi “Cookie's Tech Haven”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
Have a great day!

Bearbeitet am 13. Mai 2024

I am updating my review to recognize the tremendous assistance provided by Dorina.

After several other reps continued to simply cut and paste formatted responses without taking any time to actually read to understand the issues or provide proper assistance, Dorina intervened and reached out to assist me directly.

It was evident from the start that Dorina actually took the time to read through the various messages in order to gain an understanding of the issues, to formulate a meaningful response, and sought to provide a resolution.

Dorina was very helpful, courteous, and did well to investigate the various issues with a couple of suppliers and found some workarounds that could be beneficial going forward.

I thank Dorina for her professionalism and tremendous helpfulness!

These 5 stars are for Dorina.

Fitch's Coffee & Tea
2 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 14. April 2024

Hi "Fitch's Coffee & Tea",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
Please rest assured that our team is actively working to address the issue.
For any further assistance or clarification, please feel free to reach out to us at dorina@autods.com.

Bearbeitet am 6. April 2024

So far this app has been really helpful in processing orders and being able to import items from other sources like Aliexpress, Amazon, ect. The shopify integration is really nice also. You can update everything from within AutoDS for AutoDS listed products and it automatically updates on your Shopify store. Make sure you do all your price editing from within AutoDS itself and not on Shopify as it can revert back. AutoDS has nice features like Automated order fulfillment, Stock monitoring, Price Monitoring. A marketplace to research other items. I like it most for its import feature. Also customer service has been helpful when I have needed them, helping walk me through certain steps to achieve the results I am looking for. AutoDS has a small learning curve but its very useful when you start getting the hang of it.

Esoterica
27 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 26. März 2024

Hi "Esoterica"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

5. April 2024

I tried AutoDS app and i find it quit useful for anyone who is trying to start dropshipping or e-commerce in general, it provides all types of services from recommending trending and hot products in the market to the possibility of importing these products directly to a shopify store .
This is which features I discovered so far and I think there are many more to find, and I do recommend it for anyone expert or beginner in this field.

Pet Paradise
Algerien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 8. April 2024

Hi "Pet Paradise"!
We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience with AutoDS. Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated. Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

17. Mai 2024

Certainly! Here's a review from the perspective of a dropshipper using Auto DS: AI Dropshipping & POD:

---

I've been using Auto DS: AI Drop shipping & POD for the past six months, and it has revolutionized my drop shipping business. The automation features are top-notch, saving me countless hours every week. The AI-powered product research tool is a game-changer, helping me identify trending products quickly and accurately. This has significantly boosted my sales and profitability.

The integration with multiple marketplaces is seamless, and the inventory management system is very reliable. I no longer have to worry about stock levels or updating product listings manually. The order fulfilment process is also incredibly efficient, with automatic tracking updates and customer notifications.

Customer support is excellent, always responsive, and ready to help with any issues or questions. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, even for someone who's not tech-savvy.

Overall, Auto DS has streamlined my operations, increased my efficiency, and allowed me to focus more on growing my business rather than managing mundane tasks. I highly recommend it to any drop shipper looking to scale their business effectively.

DupesR.Us
Vereinigtes Königreich
12 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 19. Mai 2024

Hi "DupesR.Us",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

26. Mai 2024

Thank you for the incredible support service you provided to me.

I love your service and I highly recommend your system to anyone wishing to build their businesses.

soothespot
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
23. Mai 2024

This is a one-stop app for all our dropshipping needs, from selecting the product to dispatching the product to the customer, from managing returns to receiving payments in our banks on time, everything can be automated through AutoDS. In addition, you will have highly knowledgeable support team available to resolve your issues within 24 hours, which is awesome.

My Store
14 tage mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

Hi "My Store"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!
Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for choosing to work with us, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

Bearbeitet am 5. April 2024

Possible Scam by AutoDS – Customer Service Never Responds

My experience with AutoDS has deteriorated from bad to worse, compelling me to warn other potential customers. After being charged over $250 against my will for a subscription I never needed, my attempts to reach out to customer service for assistance or an explanation have been utterly fruitless.

AutoDS' customer service has been inaccessible to me, with no response to inquiries and no presence in chat. This has left me feeling cheated out of my money without any recourse or way to resolve the issue. Calling this experience disappointing is an understatement; it feels more like outright fraud.

For others considering AutoDS, think carefully and be aware of the risks you're taking. Especially for those operating in Norway with Norwegian suppliers, AutoDS might turn out to be completely irrelevant and a potential source of unnecessary stress and financial loss.

Bilfreak AS
Norwegen
2 monate mit der App
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools hat geantwortet 31. März 2024

Hi "Bilfreak AS"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
We are sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to address your concerns and assist you further.
Please contact us directly at dorina@autods.com so we can discuss this matter in detail and work towards a resolution together.
Looking forward to hearing from you.