Reseñas (8.969)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de junio de 2024

I would recommend AutoDS to a friend or colleague for several compelling reasons, especially if they are involved in e-commerce or dropshipping:

Automation and Efficiency: AutoDS automates various aspects of the dropshipping process, including product sourcing, order fulfillment, price monitoring, and stock updates. This reduces manual work and allows users to focus on scaling their business.

Product Research Tools: The platform offers advanced product research tools, which help users identify trending products and niches with high profit potential. This can give users a competitive edge in the market.

Integration with Multiple Suppliers: AutoDS supports integration with multiple suppliers, including big names like Amazon, Walmart, AliExpress, and more. This allows users to source products from a variety of suppliers, increasing their inventory diversity.

Real-Time Price and Stock Monitoring: The platform continuously monitors price changes and stock levels across suppliers. It automatically adjusts listings to reflect these changes, helping to avoid overselling and pricing errors.

Order Fulfillment Automation: AutoDS can automate the entire order fulfillment process, from placing orders with suppliers to tracking shipments. This ensures timely delivery and improves customer satisfaction.

User-Friendly Interface: The platform is designed to be user-friendly, with intuitive dashboards and clear instructions. This makes it accessible even for those who are new to dropshipping.

Customer Support: AutoDS offers robust customer support, including live chat and email support, to help users resolve any issues they encounter. This can be particularly valuable for beginners who might need guidance.

Educational Resources: The platform provides a wealth of educational resources, including tutorials, webinars, and articles. These resources can help users learn best practices and stay updated on industry trends.

Customization and Flexibility: Users can customize their settings to match their specific business needs, from pricing rules to automation preferences. This flexibility allows for a tailored approach to dropshipping.

Analytics and Reporting: AutoDS offers comprehensive analytics and reporting tools. Users can track their sales performance, monitor key metrics, and make data-driven decisions to optimize their business.

These features collectively make AutoDS a powerful tool for anyone involved in dropshipping, providing the automation, insights, and support needed to succeed in a competitive market.

BerricaRose
Grecia
29 días usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 11 de junio de 2024

Hi “ BerricaRose”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!

9 de mayo de 2024

So far my experience has been great. There are still some things that can be improved and made easier such as replacing existing supplier or link for the same product item. Also having an option not to allow auto ds to update product information on shopify when regrabbing details from suppliers.

thehydrogene
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 13 de mayo de 2024

Hi "thehydrogene" ,
Thank you for your support and for choosing our service.
We're delighted to have met your expectations, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.
Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to ensure your experience remains exceptional.
Thank you again for your feedback!

27 de mayo de 2024

I am thoroughly impressed with AutoDS. This application has streamlined the process of listing products into my store, which has been particularly valuable to me as someone with limited experience in utilizing such tools or building websites. The relief of knowing that I can simply configure custom settings and save them to facilitate smoother operations is invaluable. AutoDS not only provides user-friendly functionality but also offers comprehensive guidance through a step-by-step checklist, covering every aspect of the process and suggesting optimizations that I might not have considered independently. I unequivocally rate this app 5 stars and encourage others to give it a try. Writing reviews isn't typically my inclination, but AutoDS merits the time investment due to its exceptional commitment to automating processes and simplifying complexities for users like myself. Unlike previous experiences with other apps that left me frustrated and ultimately deterred, AutoDS caters perfectly to my niche, offering handpicked products and assisting in vendor setup with tailored stipulations that align with my requirements. Furthermore, receiving a discount code for a complimentary 30-day trial was the cherry on top. I couldn't be happier with my experience—5 stars from this satisfied customer.

Virgo23
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 29 de mayo de 2024

Hi “Virgo23”!

17 de julio de 2024

The app is great. The support is helpful if you have issues and it is truly automatic. It's the only app i've found that you don't have to babysit the process. You do have to keep money in you wallet for the orders to be auto fulfilled. The only drawback I have found is if you use a supplier that isn't an autoDS supplier it can get complicated due to them not shipping on time or items being out of stock.

Overall it's a great app if you want a set it and forget it kind of dropshipping store. Once its set up it works flawlessly with shopify.

PetParcel Pals
2 meses usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 19 de julio de 2024

Hi “PetParcel Pals”!

We appreciate your comments about our interface and want to ensure you receive the best service our team is known for providing.
Every customer’s opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our service.
We hope that we can deliver the exceptional experience you expected soon.
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

31 de mayo de 2024

the best one that you can use on market. Especially the tracking code masking makes it very precious. I have been using the app almost a year and it is a vital part of my life now :)

Yellow Cart Family Store
4 meses usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 3 de junio de 2024

Hi "Yellow Cart Family Store",
We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience with AutoDS.
Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated.
Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

17 de julio de 2024

You have been amazing and your support has made me feel at home, amongst family. What a great start guys! Thank you so much for being there for me Auto DS, and a particular thanks goes to Shalauddin for getting the job done!

SD Trendz
3 meses usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 19 de julio de 2024

Hi “SD Trendz”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that “Shalauddin” was able to [provide you with exceptional service!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

20 de mayo de 2024

Auto-DS has been very helpful in finding trending products and connecting my store with thousands of suppliers. There is a multitude of tools on Auto-DS that allows me to find products which are selling fast right now and therefore allow me to jump on the wave quickly and sell products fast. Auto Ds also has a really easy system to import products to the store with ease, with also an amazing automated delivery and fulfillment system which makes life so easy when selling products to customers

Sán-Rizzíno
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 22 de mayo de 2024

Hi "Sán-Rizzíno",
We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience with AutoDS.
Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated.
Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.

29 de mayo de 2024

Good. I want thank you Lorain at AutoDS for supporting my first order.
I began Shopify months ago. As a newbie. Everything is quite new to me. After all, I had my first order, I felt a bit nervous about processing, and then Lorain explained for me about order fulfillment process (automatically).
There were some issues about billing scheme, but the support team: Rebeca, Jamaica, Johannes, Ivy helped me with acceptable solutions... They are useful. Thanks for being with my business. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

BrosDecor
2 meses usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 31 de mayo de 2024

Hi "BrosDecor"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

Fecha de modificación: 5 de junio de 2024

I have been with this company for going on 3 weeks now and feel like i have been through it all with them already. i am putting this out there because i have to be truthful. The customer support lags badly i have to wait way to long to get a solution to my issues.

Currently i am on day 14 with an issue on a order and i am still having a issue with one order and its becoming a huge stress because i cant get a hold of someone that can get me the answer and everyone says that i have to wait on the developers.

Now its day 14 and they said that my supplier doesn't deliver to the address. (14days) for them to tell me that. Now i have to manually get another supplier place the order and pray that Auto Ds refund me for the transaction taken out of my balance.

I hope you guys work on this.

Bloom Comfort
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 27 de mayo de 2024

Hi “Bloom Comfort”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service by Anubhav but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with your order.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!
Our customer service are always here to solve any of your problems :)

13 de junio de 2024

"I'm blown away by the exceptional service I received from Autods.com! As a motorsport enthusiast, I've been searching for a reliable and efficient online platform to manage my racing team's logistics, and Autods has exceeded my expectations in every way.

From the moment I signed up, I was impressed by the user-friendly interface and the wealth of features available. The team management tools are incredibly intuitive, making it easy to track and manage my team's schedules, results, and performance.

But what really sets Autods apart is the level of customer support. The team is always responsive and helpful, addressing any queries or concerns I may have had promptly and professionally. Their dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction is evident in everything they do.

The benefits of using Autods.com are numerous. With their platform, I've been able to streamline my operations, reduce administrative burdens, and focus on what matters most - driving my team to success. The data analysis and visualization tools are also incredibly valuable, providing valuable insights that help me make informed decisions.

In short, Autods.com is a game-changer for anyone involved in motorsport or competitive racing. Their commitment to excellence, innovative technology, and exceptional customer service make them a standout in the industry. If you're looking for a reliable and effective solution to manage your racing team's operations, look no further than Autods.com - you won't be disappointed!"

Feel free to modify it to fit your specific experience with Autods.com!

Kala