Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de febrero de 2024

Really great experience with this app. Especially I want to admit Mischelle from support team, quick responses and helped me resolve my problem in the best possible way. Keep it going!

Galaxy-Dream
17 días usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 5 de febrero de 2024

Hi “Galaxy-Dream”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Mischelle was able to provide you with exceptional service!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

21 de diciembre de 2023

App is great and i definitely coming back to the auto Ds. I only beginner was able easily figure out most stuff in the week. When i learnt more basics in shipsdropin will definitely back on app

BEST SHOP BY TIKTOK
Reino Unido
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 26 de diciembre de 2023

Hi "BEST SHOP BY TIKTOK"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

4 de diciembre de 2023

I love the platform however the tracking numbers dont seem to update the customer’s with a tracking email. When I contacted support I received a answer that to unfortunately did not make any sense. That said i found a manual work around. Also i have an order that was placed a week ago and the product says that it was ordered from amazon prime but i still havnt received a tracking number. Very strange cuz I ordered the same product through amazon through my wife’s personal account and it shipped immediately. Im wondering what the latency issue is with auto ds auto order feature???

Yurspot
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 7 de diciembre de 2023

Hi “Yurspot”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with tracking update.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!
Please reach out to our support by opening a ticket here:
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have.

14 de enero de 2024

AutoDS stands out as a reliable, easy-to-use, and fast solution for dropshippers. Its intuitive interface, speedy automation, and unwavering reliability make it a must-have tool for those looking to streamline their operations and take their dropshipping business to new heights. Highly recommended for both beginners and seasoned e-commerce entrepreneurs alike!

StarGlox
Albania
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 16 de enero de 2024

Hi "StarGlox",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

25 de diciembre de 2023

I HIGHLY recommend this app for your dropshipping journey. It's easy to search for the exact product your want with the price you want, there are many search features like price range, shipping time, and more. You can easily export your products to your store with the photos and a description. I can't wait to see more from this app.

Until next time,

TrendyProductSolver
Canadá
30 días usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 27 de diciembre de 2023

Hi “TrendyProductSolver”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the Marketplace!
We will keep on improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

13 de enero de 2024

At first I was a little lost but after trying anything new, I finally got the hang of AutoDS! It has helped me tremendously with my drop shipping store and I have been able to create sales without having to do all the research myself. Highly recommend!!

The Bargain Blitz
6 días usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 15 de enero de 2024

Hi “The Bargain Blitz”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

19 de diciembre de 2023

Very handy app that helps me find products and lists then very quickly! Its best used on a computer and not a phone.

Totally Terrific 4 U
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 22 de diciembre de 2023

Hi “Totally Terrific 4 U”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the product import!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

17 de enero de 2024

I would definitely recommend this app, but it has its flaws but overall, it comes in handy, there are some suppliers auto ds don't support but that's okay. Auto Ds might make a big change in my life later on, depending on how well I will do in the future, but anyways I would 100% recommend this app for new people who is trying out drop shipping, yes it cost money but its worth it!

Productz-At-Home
7 días usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 19 de enero de 2024

Hi “Productz-At-Home”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

18 de diciembre de 2023

AutoDS is a game-changer for my e-commerce business. The automation features save me valuable time by handling tedious tasks like order fulfillment and inventory management. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and customize settings, ensuring a seamless experience. The platform's constant updates and customer support showcase a commitment to excellence. AutoDS has significantly streamlined my operations, allowing me to focus on growing my business with confidence. Highly recommended for any dropshipping business looking to enhance efficiency and productivity.

EaseHug
Eslovaquia
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 20 de diciembre de 2023

Hi “EaseHug”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
Have a great day!

Fecha de modificación: 9 de febrero de 2024

High level support, with friendly people. The process of using autoDS is very smooth and it is something that I would recommend to anyone using dropshipping - I wouldn't be able to run my shop as well without it.

Adornara
8 días usando la aplicación
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools respondió 29 de enero de 2024

Hi "Adornara"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!