Avis (8 235)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 mai 2024

BLUF: Amazing and robust platform, but if you need customer service, good luck!
I started a shop 3 months ago and was working well, but their customer service is subpar by any standard. I have used them since the opening of the shop and tested them, CJDropshipping, USADrop and Zendrop, which they all have their pros and cons, but settled with AutoDS. When everything is working, it is amazing, but when you have a quick question or need customer support, you end up waiting days for a reply which they announce would be within 24 hours. I am currently exploring other platforms, since I had some errors and could not get a timely answer and ended up sourcing the product myself.

TrendiVerse
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 17 mai 2024

"Hi "TrendiVerse",
Thank you for your feedback.
I’m sorry you weren’t pleased with our customer service.
However, it’s helpful to know how our members experience each individual item, as we take into consideration every piece of feedback that we come across.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We would be glad to address all your concerns!
Have a great day!

1 avril 2024

Terrible customer service.
Unclear plan pricing and policies
Cancelled my order and could not recover the status
Manual Fulfilling is useless.

Overall, the platform is not very intuitive and hard to use.

Pawlie Collection
Australie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 2 avril 2024

Hi "Pawlie Collection"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
We are sorry to hear about your experience.
We'd like to address your concerns and assist you further.
As of now, we have already contacted you and hopefully we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
Looking forward to hearing from you.

24 mai 2024

All in all dont like the Customer Service, since not everyone o thr Team was competent to help me and connected me with someone else. But there was Carlos who really helped me . Really a G

LivaSkin
Allemagne
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 27 mai 2024

Hi "LivaSkin",
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your honesty and apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with our customer service.
We are thrilled to hear that Carlos was able to assist you effectively and that you found his support helpful.
We continuously strive to improve our service and your feedback is invaluable in this process.
If you have any further suggestions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.
We're here to help!

Modifié le 12 avril 2024

After a number issues and frustrations with the app and the way it works, Dorina, AutoDS's Q&A Manager has reached out and has been very responsive and tried to help up with any issues in a timely manner. Not sure it's the right platform for us for TikTok Shop due non compliance and needing to self order UK based products which I didn't like, but appreciate how helpful Dorina has been to get our issues resolved and get us answers and show us how the platform works.

Fitzone BXD
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 5 avril 2024

Hi "Fitzone BXD",
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We're pleased to hear that Dorina, our Quality Control Manager, was responsive and helpful in addressing your concerns.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Thank you for choosing AutoDS.

1 juin 2024

there is people out there who can't do their role as support and there those that can. I recently was having issues with verifying my account on auto ds and i spoke to 2 agents and they haven't done what the last agent i just spoke to did.

My Store
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 3 juin 2024

Hi "My Store"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
We are sorry to hear about your experience.
We'd like to address your concerns and assist you further.
Please contact us directly at dorina@autods.com so we can discuss this matter in detail and work towards a resolution together.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Modifié le 5 juin 2024

I only installed the app 2 Days May 16 TO May 18 and the app
is trying to charge me a month in June 01/2024 Why???
My issue about store-( resolved.)
; Auto DS Manager.
Regards
Choice Store.

Choice Store
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 3 juin 2024

Hi "Choice Store",
We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.
We sincerely apologize for any confusion or inconvenience you may have encountered. Our aim has always been to provide clarity and transparency regarding our services.
As of now, we have taken immediate steps to address your concern, and we hope that our solution has met your expectations.
We eagerly await your response.

26 mars 2024

Uusi kokemus!

Ihanata
Finlande
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 28 mars 2024

Hi “Ihanata”!
We appreciate your comments about our interface and want to ensure you receive the best service our team is known for providing.
Every customer’s opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our service.
We would be even more grateful if you could let us know what we could do to make your experience better.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com

11 avril 2024

The service works, it took a little getting used to. BUT BE WARNED, if you change your mind and have money within the auto ordering service, you have to jump through hoops and they take a percentage from the refund as well. happy shipping

Kernel Kulture

Pays-Bas
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 26 février 2024

Hi “Quell Berlin”!
We would love to hear some additional feedback about how we could improve our service even more.
Please feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com

30 janvier 2024

Well I would recommend because I find the customer service is very good and helpful and reasonable fast. I have not started with the dropshipping but I assume it will be just as good as the customer service.

Bernards Bargins
Sainte-Lucie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 1 février 2024

Hi “Bernards Bargins”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service!
Please feel free to contact us.
Our customer service are always here to solve any of your problems :)