Avis (8 215)

Australie
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 28 mai 2024

Hi “Tidy-Tot”!
We appreciate your comments about our interface and want to ensure you receive the best service our team is known for providing.
We would love to hear some additional feedback about how we could improve our service even more.

15 mai 2024

Some issues with order processing, but the support ticket people are quick and helpful with solving issues!

RetroPixel
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi “RetroPixel”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with order processing!
Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!
Our customer service are always here to solve any of your problems :)

13 mai 2024

AutoDS’s professional live chat promptly resolved my issue, ensuring my first successful sale in dropshipping by helping me with issue. Angelica, one of their helpful team members, demonstrated kindness and patience.

astroCed
Royaume-Uni
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi “astroCed”!
Thank you so much for your kind words.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Angelica is truly a Joker to have on our team!
She will be delighted to hear that you enjoy working with her, so we will pass the word along 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

Modifié le 14 juin 2024

I love that they reached out and is persistent. They resolved all my issues and now i can have a successful store

Fashion Rosaa
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 11 juin 2024

Hi "Fashion Rosaa"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We’re sorry to hear about your experience and would like to address your concerns.

Please fill out this form: https://autods.typeform.com/to/aVnsRB2V, so we can assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Modifié le 7 juin 2024

Good app for beginners and user friendly. Ive come across some issues with fulfillment and tracking which im still learning how to navigate and hoping to find a solution. Great for sourcing/importing products, however the fulfilled by AutoDS has been difficult, with delays in updating order status , i.e: shipped/delivered. Customer support responds after 24 hours, and there has been instances where they may not respond for the follow-up questions.
Another issue that has come up is that per support staff, the shipped status will only be updated as it nears the estimated delivery date? Will need more clarification on this since this will affect multiple selling platforms policies.

Update:

Updating my review from 2 to 4 stars.

After my last review, I decided to shop around for other fulfillment platforms however I still ended up going back to AutoDS due to its vast list of suppliers and ease of import. I was able to fix my initial problem with the shipping and tracking by sourcing another supplier. There are still some delays with updating order statuses based on the tracking information, but they're usually quick with ordering and providing the tracking number which is good.

Fulfilled by AutoDS program is a great program, and it really does do all the work for you, so if you'd like to be a little more hands on like me, it can be difficult at first as I wanted to update the order statuses by myself when there is a shipping update, or check if the tracking number has been provided, checking on return status etc. It just took some time to get used to.

Also, Dorina was a really big help and she went above and beyond to make sure to address any issues/concerns that I have and assist with me any AutoDS platform questions. I really appreciate all the help!

AloraAmazon Supplies
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi "AloraAmazon Supplies",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!

1 mai 2024

I process was seamless and easy to understand. I like the option of being able to dropship from US vendors where the shipping doesn't take that long. The only downside is you don't have the option to pay monthly. Their subscription requires that you pay for the entire year.

The Travel Trunk
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 3 mai 2024

"Hi "The Travel Trunk",
Thank you for your feedback.
I would like to inform you that we do offer monthly plans.
Please reach out to our support by opening a ticket here:
We will be glad to help you with your concern.

26 mai 2024

Great support, very clear, concise and fast!

ThermXpert
Pays-Bas
25 jours d’utilisation de l’application
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 28 mai 2024

Hi “ThermXpert”!

25 avril 2024

I'm a complete beginner, and have checked out a few apps that offer to streamline and improve the dropshipping experience.

While I don't find this stuff a walk in the park, AutoDS happens to be the easiest and best-presented so far.

Detox GB
Royaume-Uni
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 29 avril 2024

Hi “Detox GB”!

19 avril 2024

I love using this app because it works very well to find, edit and import products to do my shopify dropshipping but the only issue is find reliable supplier's sometimes who are not always out of stock. Other than that i highly recommend.

Lifestyle Warehouse
Afrique du Sud
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools a répondu 21 avril 2024

Hi “Lifestyle Warehouse”!
Every customer’s opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our service.
Have a great day!

9 avril 2024

Have one of the best and active support. Thanks for your wonderful service.

VitalPeak Hub