Recensies (8.100)

Australië
6 maanden gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

Hi “Tidy-Tot”!
We appreciate your comments about our interface and want to ensure you receive the best service our team is known for providing.
We would love to hear some additional feedback about how we could improve our service even more.

15 mei 2024

Some issues with order processing, but the support ticket people are quick and helpful with solving issues!

RetroPixel
4 maanden gebruiken de app

Hi “RetroPixel”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with order processing!
Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!
Our customer service are always here to solve any of your problems :)

13 mei 2024

AutoDS’s professional live chat promptly resolved my issue, ensuring my first successful sale in dropshipping by helping me with issue. Angelica, one of their helpful team members, demonstrated kindness and patience.

astroCed
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app

Hi “astroCed”!
Thank you so much for your kind words.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Angelica is truly a Joker to have on our team!
She will be delighted to hear that you enjoy working with her, so we will pass the word along 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

Bewerkt 14 juni 2024

I love that they reached out and is persistent. They resolved all my issues and now i can have a successful store

Fashion Rosaa
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 11 juni 2024

Hi "Fashion Rosaa"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We’re sorry to hear about your experience and would like to address your concerns.

Please fill out this form: https://autods.typeform.com/to/aVnsRB2V, so we can assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Bewerkt 7 juni 2024

Good app for beginners and user friendly. Ive come across some issues with fulfillment and tracking which im still learning how to navigate and hoping to find a solution. Great for sourcing/importing products, however the fulfilled by AutoDS has been difficult, with delays in updating order status , i.e: shipped/delivered. Customer support responds after 24 hours, and there has been instances where they may not respond for the follow-up questions.
Another issue that has come up is that per support staff, the shipped status will only be updated as it nears the estimated delivery date? Will need more clarification on this since this will affect multiple selling platforms policies.

Update:

Updating my review from 2 to 4 stars.

After my last review, I decided to shop around for other fulfillment platforms however I still ended up going back to AutoDS due to its vast list of suppliers and ease of import. I was able to fix my initial problem with the shipping and tracking by sourcing another supplier. There are still some delays with updating order statuses based on the tracking information, but they're usually quick with ordering and providing the tracking number which is good.

Fulfilled by AutoDS program is a great program, and it really does do all the work for you, so if you'd like to be a little more hands on like me, it can be difficult at first as I wanted to update the order statuses by myself when there is a shipping update, or check if the tracking number has been provided, checking on return status etc. It just took some time to get used to.

Also, Dorina was a really big help and she went above and beyond to make sure to address any issues/concerns that I have and assist with me any AutoDS platform questions. I really appreciate all the help!

AloraAmazon Supplies

Hi "AloraAmazon Supplies",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!

9 april 2024

Have one of the best and active support. Thanks for your wonderful service.

VitalPeak Hub
Nigeria
3 maanden gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 11 april 2024

Hi “VitalPeak Hub”!

25 april 2024

I'm a complete beginner, and have checked out a few apps that offer to streamline and improve the dropshipping experience.

While I don't find this stuff a walk in the park, AutoDS happens to be the easiest and best-presented so far.

Detox GB
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 29 april 2024

Hi “Detox GB”!

26 mei 2024

Great support, very clear, concise and fast!

ThermXpert
Nederland
25 dagen gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

Hi “ThermXpert”!

4 mei 2024

I am pleased with all of the products they have available for dropshippers. While the aim is to assist with automating the process and making it easier to process orders, I find navigation and use a bit cumbersome. Searching for products is not as easy as it should be using keywords. Many time i get results not relevant to my keyword unless i narrow down the search by selecting a specific category. I am going to stick with it. I will say that their customer service chat has been a big help. They are knowledgeable and able to help sort through your issues. I have utilized them many times now, always with satisfactory outcome.

Make It Jazi
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 8 mei 2024

Hi “Make It Jazi”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with the product navigation.
Our customer service are always here to solve any of your problems :)

Bewerkt 22 mei 2024

easy, fast and very reliable. its too good to be true but it is.

Wiggly Scape