Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
7 december 2023

Experience was very good so far, as I need help all the time and the support is good

Loovryn
Oostenrijk
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 11 december 2023

Hi “Loovryn”!
We appreciate your comments about our interface and want to ensure you receive the best service our team is known for providing.
We would love to hear some additional feedback about how we could improve our service even more.

18 januari 2024

seems like a great app so far. My only complaint so far is that the extension started opening a lot of tabs. I restarted the computer and it stopped.

LUCK
18 dagen gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 22 januari 2024

Hi “LUCK”!
Every customer’s opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our service.
We hope you’ll visit us again soon so that we can deliver the exceptional experience you expected.

10 januari 2024

I think this is a very good app for beginners like myself that want to start Dropshipping.

ElevateBar
12 dagen gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 12 januari 2024

Hi “ElevateBar”!

19 januari 2024

I believe that AutoDS is a great tool for new and upcoming drop shippers. I think that the website is very user friendly. I highly recommend!

Elevate N' Renew (Demo Store)
5 dagen gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 22 januari 2024

Hi “Elevate N' Renew”!

6 november 2023

Rizza explained me better what my trial is about and I really appreciate that assistance.
At first she kind of gave up and didn’t try to avoid me deleting my account, but then explained me better. So, I’ll give it a try to the platform

GOCODY
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 8 november 2023

"Hi “GOCODY”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Rizza was able to answer all of your questions!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

13 november 2023

Customer service is fast, but I still need to do a little research on the tools it has

BITMASSFIT
Spanje
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 15 november 2023

Hi “BITMASSFIT”!

7 december 2023

AutoDs make your life more better, get freedom make automate everything

Toolflows
India
9 dagen gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 11 december 2023

Hi “Toolflows”!

23 januari 2024

I've just started with AutoDS, but so far the webinars and tutorials have been very helpful.

Marvelous Mrs
9 dagen gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 25 januari 2024

Hi “Marvelous Mrs”!

20 oktober 2023

This app is pretty amazing. The only issue I have had with it so far is that fixing titles and pictures in drafts and then uploading on mobile does nothing... I have to go back into shopify and fix it again in the product section. Super tedious. But other than that they are great.

Pompom Pups
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 22 oktober 2023

Hi “Pompom Pups”!
Please reach out to our support by opening a ticket here:
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have.

13 januari 2024

I think it simplifies the product importing component of dropshipping quite well; in terms of product description & images

Augmentum