Recensies (8.152)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 mei 2024

I had an issue with a held-up order. Eftychia asked the relevant questions and was able to resolve my issue quickly. She answered my follow-up questions so I understood where I had gone wrong.

Befabi
Verenigd Koninkrijk
23 dagen gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 13 mei 2024

Hi “Befabi”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Eftychia was able to resolve your issue quickly!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

8 april 2024

Realitively easy to use and a great resource for beginners in e-commerce. The products are fantastic but I am having a little difficuty get them imported to my store.

My Store
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 11 april 2024

Hi “My Store”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with importing your products.
Please reach out to our support by opening a ticket here:
Our customer service are always here to solve any of your problems :)

30 maart 2024

After extensive research, I opted for AutoDS and embarked on its 14-day trial. Within moments of integrating it into my store, I was captivated. Unlike other fulfillment platforms I've encountered, AutoDS stands out for its modern interface and remarkable simplicity.

Ease of use is paramount, and AutoDS excels in this regard. Its intuitive design streamlines processes, making it a breeze to navigate. Within the brief time since signing up, I've found it incredibly user-friendly.

However, while AutoDS offers a comprehensive suite of features, I wish it provided clearer guidance on additional purchases for expanded functionality. Features like handpicked products, TikTok spy, and trending products, though optional, enhance the platform's capabilities. It would be beneficial to have this information upfront, rather than discovering it post-sign-up.

In conclusion, my initial experience with AutoDS has been overwhelmingly positive. Its modern approach and user-friendly interface set it apart in the crowded field of fulfillment solutions. I eagerly anticipate exploring its full potential as I progress with my store.

Deluxe Dwellings
2 dagen gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 1 april 2024

Hi “Deluxe Dwellings”!
We appreciate your comments about our interface and want to ensure you receive the best service our team is known for providing.
Every customer’s opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our service.
We hope you’ll visit us again soon so that we can deliver the exceptional experience you expected.

9 april 2024

Have one of the best and active support. Thanks for your wonderful service.

VitalPeak Hub
Nigeria
3 maanden gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 11 april 2024

Hi “VitalPeak Hub”!
We would love to hear some additional feedback about how we could improve our service even more.

20 maart 2024

"Auto-ds has become an indispensable tool for my business, streamlining processes effortlessly. Its automated system efficiently publishes products across all my online stores. The follow-up procedures for order processing and client delivery are impeccable, giving me peace of mind to focus on other tasks, knowing my business is in capable hands. Keep up the great work!"

Ripplestore
Zwitserland
12 dagen gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 26 maart 2024

Hi “Ripplestore”!

2 mei 2024

Got some errors but the customer service (angelica) was kind and patient to help us.

KrisisKit
Nederland
17 dagen gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 3 mei 2024

Hi “KrisisKit”!
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service but are sorry to hear you faced some issues.
Our customer service are always here to solve any of your problems :)

22 april 2024

AutoDS has been a game-changer for my dropshipping business! Their platform is user-friendly, and the automation features have saved me tons of time. Plus, their customer support is top-notch notch always responsive, and very helpful.

Gym Junkies
Australië
2 dagen gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 25 april 2024

Hi "Gym Junkies"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

30 mei 2024

good and very usefull and fast to put any product

Nexuda
14 dagen gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 3 juni 2024

Hi “Nexuda”!

7 maart 2024

very nice, easy to browse, quiet cheap compared to others, great tutorial, long shipping days but overall good, i would recommend it.

Hwartz
Saoedi-Arabië
21 dagen gebruiken de app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools heeft geantwoord 11 maart 2024

Hi “Hwartz”!

25 april 2024

good selection of products to choose from

Leon