Avaliações (8.770)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
12 de maio de 2024

This platform provides a seamless and efficient solution for dropshipping and print-on-demand businesses. The AI integration simplifies product research and selection, saving me valuable time and effort. The user-friendly interface makes managing orders and inventory a breeze. Overall, Auto DS has significantly streamlined my dropshipping operations and enhanced my business productivity. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to optimize their e-commerce ventures.

Lotaty Shopping Center
Turquia
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 15 de maio de 2024

Hi "Lotaty Shopping Center",
We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience with AutoDS.
Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated.
Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

22 de abril de 2024

AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD is an absolute game-changer for anyone looking to streamline and optimize their dropshipping and print-on-demand (POD) businesses. As someone deeply involved in e-commerce, I can confidently say that AutoDS has revolutionized the way I manage my online stores.

First and foremost, the platform's user interface is incredibly intuitive and user-friendly. From product sourcing to order fulfillment, every aspect of the dropshipping and POD process is seamlessly integrated into one comprehensive dashboard. Whether you're a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting out, navigating through the various features of AutoDS is a breeze.

One of the standout features of AutoDS is its powerful automation capabilities. With just a few clicks, you can automate product listing, price monitoring, inventory management, and order fulfillment. This not only saves an immense amount of time but also ensures that your store is always up-to-date with the latest products and prices.

Moreover, AutoDS offers robust analytics tools that provide valuable insights into your store's performance. From sales trends to profit margins, you can easily track key metrics and make data-driven decisions to optimize your business strategy.

Another aspect that sets AutoDS apart is its exceptional customer support. The team behind the platform is highly responsive and knowledgeable, always ready to assist with any questions or issues that may arise.

Overall, my experience with AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD has been nothing short of exceptional. It has empowered me to scale my e-commerce business with ease, allowing me to focus on what truly matters – growing my brand and serving my customers. If you're serious about succeeding in the world of dropshipping and POD, I wholeheartedly recommend giving AutoDS a try.

Luminous Lux
Reino Unido
20 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 24 de abril de 2024

Hi “Luminous Lux”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

4 de junho de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of receiving support from Christina, and I couldn't be more satisfied. She promptly responded to my email with all the answers I needed, making it easy for me to better understand how to track my orders. Christina's clear communication and helpful guidance were outstanding. Her professionalism and efficiency truly made a difference. Thank you, Christina, for your exceptional support!

TikShop Til U Drop
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 6 de junho de 2024

Hi “ TikShop Til U Drop”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Christina was able to provide you with exceptional service!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

16 de maio de 2024

I found the app to be very user friendly, even for a beginner like myself. They also have a great selection of products! Watching their Youtube videos is a must! Highly recommend.

5 Treasures LLC
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 19 de maio de 2024

Hi "5 Treasures LLC"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

Data de edição: 7 de junho de 2024

Good app for beginners and user friendly. Ive come across some issues with fulfillment and tracking which im still learning how to navigate and hoping to find a solution. Great for sourcing/importing products, however the fulfilled by AutoDS has been difficult, with delays in updating order status , i.e: shipped/delivered. Customer support responds after 24 hours, and there has been instances where they may not respond for the follow-up questions.
Another issue that has come up is that per support staff, the shipped status will only be updated as it nears the estimated delivery date? Will need more clarification on this since this will affect multiple selling platforms policies.

Update:

Updating my review from 2 to 4 stars.

After my last review, I decided to shop around for other fulfillment platforms however I still ended up going back to AutoDS due to its vast list of suppliers and ease of import. I was able to fix my initial problem with the shipping and tracking by sourcing another supplier. There are still some delays with updating order statuses based on the tracking information, but they're usually quick with ordering and providing the tracking number which is good.

Fulfilled by AutoDS program is a great program, and it really does do all the work for you, so if you'd like to be a little more hands on like me, it can be difficult at first as I wanted to update the order statuses by myself when there is a shipping update, or check if the tracking number has been provided, checking on return status etc. It just took some time to get used to.

Also, Dorina was a really big help and she went above and beyond to make sure to address any issues/concerns that I have and assist with me any AutoDS platform questions. I really appreciate all the help!

AloraAmazon Supplies
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 17 de maio de 2024

Hi "AloraAmazon Supplies",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!

17 de maio de 2024

Certainly! Here's a review from the perspective of a dropshipper using Auto DS: AI Dropshipping & POD:

---

I've been using Auto DS: AI Drop shipping & POD for the past six months, and it has revolutionized my drop shipping business. The automation features are top-notch, saving me countless hours every week. The AI-powered product research tool is a game-changer, helping me identify trending products quickly and accurately. This has significantly boosted my sales and profitability.

The integration with multiple marketplaces is seamless, and the inventory management system is very reliable. I no longer have to worry about stock levels or updating product listings manually. The order fulfilment process is also incredibly efficient, with automatic tracking updates and customer notifications.

Customer support is excellent, always responsive, and ready to help with any issues or questions. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, even for someone who's not tech-savvy.

Overall, Auto DS has streamlined my operations, increased my efficiency, and allowed me to focus more on growing my business rather than managing mundane tasks. I highly recommend it to any drop shipper looking to scale their business effectively.

DupesR.Us
Reino Unido
12 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 19 de maio de 2024

Hi "DupesR.Us",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

9 de maio de 2024

I think this is one amazing dropshipping platform that I have ever used whenever I start and learned how to pick a vendor. It is going well so far. I want to see how far I can get with this company.

TADAS
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 13 de maio de 2024

Hi "TADAS"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

31 de maio de 2024

She was very friendly and even though she wasn't able to answer my question she didn't just leave it with that she gave me other resources I could reach out to so I could look there for answers

BloomBliss Beauty Emporium
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 3 de junho de 2024

Hi "BloomBliss Beauty Emporium"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!
Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for choosing to work with us, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

21 de junho de 2024

Really good service with great customer support. Michael helped me out when I was in a pinch which saves me time and money! Thank you AutoDS!

Golf Supply Shop
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 27 de junho de 2024

Hi "Golf Supply Shop"!
We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated!
We will pass the word to Michael and our customer service team to let them know you enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems!
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help 🙂
Thanks again for supporting our business.

28 de abril de 2024

overall they have a great tool need to set up the store. I just wish I can navigate how to operate the store, such when it come to payout account and tax.

Monde Express Lane
2 meses usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 1 de maio de 2024

Hi "Monde Express Lane",
We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience with AutoDS. Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated. Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.