Avaliações (8.248)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
31 de março de 2024

I’m on my sons account because he accessed this and added your app now charged his account $270 you guys should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!

My Store
10 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 2 de abril de 2024

Hi "My Store",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. It was never our intention to create a situation where you were misled regarding our services. We understand that you have concerns about refunds, and we are here to assist you with any further inquiries or issues you may have.
We have already contacted you to the email you provided us and waiting for your reply at dorina@autods.com

19 de fevereiro de 2024

I wanted to give them a try to see if I liked autods better than dsers. I dont. Terrible customer support. I used an affiliate link that was supposed to give me access to sourcing products through them and I have not Been able to get anything to source for about a week now. Their customer support is extremely slow to reply it feels like they are just waiting for my trial to end so they can charge me. When I finally got a reply through email, they stated they would look into it but then right after sent me another email stating they have closed my ticket and to contact them again if I ever need their help yet they never fixed my issue in the first place.

ForeverMemora
7 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 20 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi "ForeverMemora",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
Looking forward to your reply!
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!

26 de janeiro de 2024

I rarely write reviews, but my experience with AutoDS has been so frustrating that I feel compelled to warn others. After signing up for their service, I was shocked to find multiple charges on my credit card, far exceeding what I had agreed to pay. This was just the beginning of my nightmare.

When I tried to log in to my account to address this issue, I discovered, to my dismay, that I couldn't access my account at all. There was no explanation, no error message - just a blank screen that left me completely locked out. This was more than just an inconvenience; it was a complete blockade to resolving my billing issues.

But the real icing on the cake? Their customer service, or should I say, the lack thereof. I reached out multiple times through every channel I could find - email, phone, even their social media platforms. No response. It's as if they've simply vanished, leaving me with unauthorized charges and no way to contest them.

It's appalling to see a company operate with such disregard for its customers. The lack of transparency and accountability is shocking. I strongly advise anyone considering AutoDS to think twice. There are plenty of other services out there that respect and value their customers. Unfortunately, AutoDS is not one of them.

Rating: ⭐ (1/5 Stars) - And that's being generous.

DreamRail Puzzles
2 meses usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 29 de janeiro de 2024

Hi "DreamRail Puzzles",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
We are looking forward to your response to help you!

25 de abril de 2024

My money was debited even though I deleted the app a few weeks ago.

Ishtar Harmony
Reino Unido
2 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 29 de abril de 2024

Hi "Ishtar Harmony"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
are sorry to hear about your experience.
We'd like to address your concerns and assist you further.
Please contact us directly at dorina@autods.com so we can discuss this matter in detail and work towards a resolution together.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

16 de junho de 2024

29.00 Month for annual payment... 39.00 for monthly.. which is actually 49.00 after a trial.. so you never actually have a trial with a 39.00 payment.. suspicious and common misrepresentation.

CampGearDepot
Aproximadamente 4 horas usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 18 de junho de 2024

Hi "CampGearDepot",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

7 de fevereiro de 2024

Terrribe service,
most products are not even dropshipping products and they cost too much , and the processing times are insanely high.
Aside from that that I was charged $368 even I CANCELED my subscription and when I got my refund I only got $313 and I was told that there are Shopify Fees, so I contacted Shopify to confirm but to my surprise that there was not even a record of the transaction through Shopify so they just made that up. Avoid them at all costs. And also the support is no very responsive and it will take days to get answer on a question that needs immediate answer.

ArcusFit
22 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 9 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi "ArcusFit",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
As of now we have already offered a solution to your concern.
Waiting for your reply!

9 de junho de 2024

Charged me over 300 dollars in usage fees

My Store
30 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 11 de junho de 2024

Hi "My Store"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We’re sorry to hear about your experience and would like to address your concerns.

Please fill out this form: https://autods.typeform.com/to/aVnsRB2V, so we can assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

12 de fevereiro de 2024

I saw their marketing email, and while $39 a month might seem manageable if it helps solve my problems, it's turning into a nightmare. Their software requires a subscription to access, so when I saw the email offering a 30-day trial for $0.99, I clicked. However, after subscribing, I found that the 30 days had magically turned into 14. I won't elaborate further, but I implore your company not to send misleading marketing information.

Furthermore, upon exploring the features, I discovered that an additional $6 is required to unlock basic functionalities. This came as a surprise, as these should be included by default. When I tried to cancel my subscription, I was unable to find a cancel button on the subscription page. I then sent an email inquiry but have received no response as of today.

outdoorgearshop
China
3 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 14 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi "outdoorgearshop",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
We are looking forward to your reply!
Please also feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com

22 de fevereiro de 2024

The most BUGGY ui ever. No customer support at all.
Its 2024 and they don't even have a live chat.

But mainly I'm uninstalling this app cuz the UI and shopify integration is just so next level buggy and not smooth and it LEGIT drove me crazy.

Nothing in ecom frustrated me so much actually that i went ahead and wrote a review LOL

Lyftora
Alemanha
10 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 26 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi "Lyftora",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
We tried to contact you a few times with no luck.
Could you please contact us at dorina@autods.com ?
We will be glad to help you with all your concerns!

8 de fevereiro de 2024

Terrible and horrible customer service. Two unauthorized automatic charges were processed after I deactivated my account. Upon realizing this, I immediately contacted Shopify for assistance. They redirected me to Autods since I couldn't access my account. Autods informed me of a '24-hour' contact policy after a charge, a detail not mentioned anywhere on policies. I strongly discourage using this service due to these issues.

Simple Smarter
Nova Zelândia
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 12 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi "Simple Smarter",
Thank you for your review.
We are very sad to hear about your experience with us.
As of now we have already offered a solution and hopefully we will make it right for you!
Waiting for your reply!