Avaliações (8.907)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
22 de fevereiro de 2023

Most honest review right here: Most horrific experience with this app. We installed this app, it automatically uploaded our custom "unlinked" products under the products page without authorization. Only way to remove reference to our Shopify product listings is to select those products under the products page while doing so it permanently deleted all of our products and caused us a massive amount of product and product data loss even though none of our products were actually linked and uploaded to AutoDS. Confirmation came up that said "do you want to delete these products" didn't say anything about permanently removing our listings from our store! While talking with the support they were not able to resolve this issue and not able to restore the data that their system deleted. In the process of a legal litigation regarding this issue with AutoDS

Vertical Ledge
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 23 de fevereiro de 2023

Hi “Vertical Ledge”,
We are sorry to hear about your negative experience with our app. We take our customers' feedback seriously, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
During our communication with you, we have explained that the deletion of your products was not initiated by us. It was done manually. We have offered alternative help as we are unable to recover the information you asked. However, you declined our offer and instead chose to pursue legal action against us.
AutoDS team

20 de outubro de 2023

I had such a bad experience with AutoDs.
The price and availability of a product changed when importing from the supplier website to AudtoDs platform. I lost so many sales because my AutoDs listing was showing out of stock, but actually it wasn't. And many of my products were overpriced, as AutoDs set a way wrong higher price from the supplier.
I contacted them, and they fixed it, but it happened again every time I added a new product to the platform.
They also charge extra to use AI features for text and to automate each order you make, which other apps have included in their subscription.
Communication is a nightmare; they reply quickly but don't have a follow-up system to know your past issues. So every time a new customer service agent talks to you, you need to explain all the issues and enquiries again.
They still charged me after I cancelled and filled out their form. So I had to do it again to get the refund.
They have good potential. However, I lost time and money when there were many other efficient apps out there.
To finalize, I received an email from Eva, the customer manager, asking why I left AutoDs. I replied with all this feedback, and in some way, the email went to the support team, and they opened a ticket saying my account was deactivated. Well, what a big mess.

plants&people
Austrália
27 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 22 de outubro de 2023

Hi "plants&people",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us
We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our service.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com.
We would be glad to make it right for you and help you with your onboarding.
Waiting for your reply!

Data de edição: 3 de novembro de 2022

Update: they emailed me to ask how they could make me happy. They offered to refund me. I accepted and agreed to take down this review, just as a courtesy on my part. Yuval was so thankful because she said it impacts her job performance. Then she proceeded to email me EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. begging me to do it. I told her she could expect it in 7-10 business days, the same time they gave for my refund to show up. She would not stop harassing me even though I asked her to stop and assured her I would take down the review. Bear in mind I was not obligated to do this, I was still only doing this as a courtesy since they offered me a refund. While I did receive my refund, I also received an email today in which they allege they will be suing me for defamation! That's it. That's the last straw. If she had just kept her mouth shut and left me alone and stopped harassing and threatening me, this review would be gone by now. But dear reader, I think it's important that I keep it up for you so you can read the full truth. This company behaves so bizarrely and harassing you via email seems to be a normal thing for them, from rep to rep. (Ignore their reply to me -- this occurrence clearly IS indicative of how things are run there.) I'd run, don't walk.
----------------
I needed to cancel and couldn't even access my dashboard on this app. I'm still technically subscribed but it keeps prompting me to subscribe. I am unable to cancel my account and if I were still using it and coming to manage my account, I would also be unable to do so. This makes it a worthless money-suck. Your products and inventory would just be sitting there helpless while they continuously ask you to subscribe again. I did message customer service about cancelling and they continued trying to funnel and upsell me 3 times. It was clear they were not listening because each time I explained my situation and they didn't respond to that at all, just the form letter upsell techniques. This whole experience makes me feel a bit scammy about them.

Luxx Life
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 2 de novembro de 2022

Hi "Luxx Life",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our service.
As you can hopefully see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards.
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you may have!

7 de dezembro de 2023

WHY YOU CHARGE ME 565€ !!!! WHY YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS

I WANT MY MONEY BACK WITHTIN 24h

My Store
Alemanha
6 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 8 de dezembro de 2023

Hi "My Store",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com so we can address your concern.
Waiting for your message!

9 de julho de 2023

They keep stealing money out of my bank, after I cancelled. I'm reporting them to the BBB, it's a crappy app, giant scam with shot products.

TheDealAngel
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 10 de julho de 2023

Hi "TheDealAngel",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com

6 de janeiro de 2024

I do not recommend AutoDS app. I have received so many emails from them since signing up with them before the holidays of products being out of stock and there is nothing auto about it. Everything had to be done manually. Now that I sent an email that I want to cancel my subscription and would like reimbursement., I have not gotten any response back. I have not made any money through this app as they did not fulfill my orders and the products were out of stock. They sent me a email this morning saying I could not cancel an order that they got in late and I received an email from Amazon saying it was canceled because it is too late. Amazon canceled any order that they put through because they were all late :( So many glitches and bugs in the system. I even received an email from someone saying they are new, wth I’m so disappointed with my experience and just want it cancelled and my refund.

Lioness Love
Aproximadamente 15 horas usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 8 de janeiro de 2024

Hi "Lioness Love",
Thank you for your review.
We are very sad to hear about your experience with us.
As of now, we tried to contact you and we are waiting for your reply!
We'll be happy if you can also contact us at dorina@autods.com so we can look into your case and see what happened and how we can sort everything out.

15 de abril de 2023

They took out $423 randomly which I caught immediately and emailed them right away. What little products I did find that fit my niche aren't worth the price they charge at all. I have reached out to them several times with Shopify support help for a shipping questions and it took days to have one simple question answered which, to me, tells me that this issue will not resolved anytime soon either, if at all! I do not have a single item of theirs pushed to my store. This is completely unacceptable. I want my money returned immediately!

Preserving Nature Crafts
Canadá
30 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 16 de abril de 2023

Hi "Preserving Nature Crafts",
We have informed you in multiple ways that our team has already resolved this for you.
We tried to contact you a few times with no luck.
Please reply to our emails so as to make sure that everything is resolved on your side.

24 de outubro de 2023

Worst customer support and scam , they took my 50$ load balance and 255 auto order credit none of the future works with order also customer support not help you at all , do not trust to this app , real review .

TorontoNexus
Canadá
16 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 26 de outubro de 2023

Hi "TorontoNexus",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
Please feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com
We will be glad to help you with all your concerns.

7 de agosto de 2023

We tried AutoDS for a few weeks and were very disappointed. The app doesn't work. The product prices in the shop have changed at times, e.g. B. from $400 to $8000!! We couldn't be told why it happened. Can't imagine when that happens in a shop that contains thousands of items. Some of the variants were not imported. Some variants did not import variant images. Products were showing as "sold out" in the shop even though they were plentiful on the source side (Walmart, Wayfair, and Amazon). Customer service was always friendly and helpful but was only able to fix the errors at times. After a while, the same errors appeared again. The app seems to have been on the market for a long time but has as many bugs as if it was launched just yesterday. It is also very questionable whether the images that are imported using this app are not copyrighted. I asked for a refund and got a standard letter why a refund is not possible despite all the problems I had. I can only advise anyone who really wants to build a serious business to look around for an alternative, as this app is a real troublemaker.

Good Vibes Furniture

Romênia
10 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 6 de novembro de 2023

Hi "Naked & Famous",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We’re very sad to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our service.